Fatal error: Allowed memory size

Hello ,

Some CMS sites ( which are using same Own CMS ) confronted with the following error !

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 115625648 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Note : Some sites are asking for more than 400 MB Memory !!

- these sites were working fine in past 2 years

- this isn`t a good solution to change the memory limitation to 512 MB

- i have transferred one of these sites to another server with the same configurations ,site is working fine after relocation

i wonder ~~ if the problem is from script , how does it work fine on another server with the same settings ? and if it`s our server problem how can i investigate it ? there is more than 200 CMS sites on the server BUT we do have issue only with this CMS ....

Since it`s an own CMS , i have contacted the programmer , he spend 1 day on the site and finally told us that the problem isn`t from CMS ,

Thank u

This is server related issue in your php.ini file or ram related issue... Are you on shared hosting or Dedicated ?
    Mrgeekchris.com ~ It's not just a job It's a passion
    "Mistakes are proof that you are trying"

Quote Originally Posted by Shakehost-Chris View Post
    This is server related issue in your php.ini file or ram related issue... Are you on shared hosting or Dedicated ?
    On dedicated and have more than 3GB free Memory , i checked the php.ini and couldn`t find anything wrong , the memory limitation is 64MB same as another server

Hello,

You need to increase the value of memory_limit in your php.ini and restart Apache inorder to resolve this issue.
    " Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it. "

That's the mark of a true professional !

Quote Originally Posted by cptechie View Post
    Hello,

You need to increase the value of memory_limit in your php.ini and restart Apache inorder to resolve this issue.
    Would you please read my message once again ? incase i have to increse it to 512MB and after that whole server will get problem ,

this cms is working fine on other servers with the same memory limitation ( 64 MB )

Then get a more capable and experienced developer who can perform memory profiling and correctly identify the out-of-memory conditions and causes, it seems they didn't do the job they were supposed to do.

the point is that the same accounts are working fine on our other servers (all server having same configurations )

Check if you have any plugins installed which is causing this issue

Quote Originally Posted by linux-techie View Post
    Check if you have any plugins installed which is causing this issue
    no , i have checked this things and couldn`t find anything yet , any suggestion ?

increase the value of memory limit will do.
    if still not working, modify .htaccess for that client to use its won php.ini file
    Looking for shared or reseller or VPS Hosting ?
    Try our service at https://www.sosys.net!
    Singapore - Indonesia - Malaysia

I smell exploit . . .
    Server Management and server solutions / 24x7 live support / 20 minutes response time