Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How many of you use Outlook?

Do you use Outlook to support your customers or as primary mail client?

No, i do not but i use it for my personal use!
    TetraHost Bangladesh
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | SSD VPS | Bangladesh and USA based Dedicated Server
    Multiple Location: USA, Singapore and Bangladesh
    Biased for true hosting experience - www.tetrahostbd.com

No, I use ThunderBird, it's better and I can backup all email easily.

I've been using Outlook (the full version) for a few years now in conjunction with my BlackBerry and have nothing but good things to say. When you start using the more advanced features the power and efficiency of Outlook really starts to shine.

I use windows mail

I am using microsoft outlook 2010 for my primary mail client as well to support customers. I am using it since version 2000 and have faced no issues at all till now.

Good and smooth operations always.

Well, I use Thunderbird as it is fast and easy to backup/restore with tools like Mozbackup.

Yep use outlook on my PC for my main email address. Still running surprisingly smoothly despite having 58,769 emails in my inbox currently

I use outlook as well for personal emails. Trying to log in to my isps website for email takes waaaaay to long!

Outlook rules all! It is all I use and it is solid. very solid. I use 2007, would like 2010 but no $$$ yet.
    CapeWP.com
    CapeWP.com - WordPress for all of us

I used to use outlook 2007, now I use the Google Chrome browser to access my Google mail, I felt that Outlook 2007 was rather resource hungry, plus the online Google Mail interface has the same feature set, coupled with the awesome search and label features.

Although I am keen to give Outlook 2010 a go, just got to get round to purchasing a license.
    Follow me on Twitter: @conrjac

Ditched Outlook years ago as it screws up most HTML emails as it uses the Word HTML processing engine. Talk about 1 step forward, 100 large steps back.

If I had to use a client, it would be Thunderbird. Find myself simply using web-based platforms like Roundcube.

I mostly use it in order to privide application support to my customers. I generally I more into Thunderbird for my primary email program.

Thunderbird for personel and bussines use.
    Hosting and software in Colombia
    https://www.soluweb.co

Personal/Business, I prefer The Bat.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

I have tried many different email clients like Thunderbird, Eudora, TheBat, Netscape mail etc., but none of them impressed me as much as MS Outlook. MS Outlook 2010 is a revelation. All the talks of MS Outlook being resource intensive do not carry any weight since the hardware available today in the market are faster than the older ones. If anybody runs MS Outlook 2010 on a low end computer, naturally the load will be more. Personally, I feel MS Outlook is the best.
    Prashant T.

Don't run after Success. Run after Excellence and Success will soon follow.

Have been using Thunderbird since at least 2007 and I don't think I will return to Outlook anytime soon.

the bat is the best...outlook with no email just to sync contacs/calendar with blackberry using gsyncit...amazing..

Yea I used Outlook sync'ed to exchange server. Its the best way!

I use Thunderbird on my main PC's although I have outlook 2007 on a couple of Laptops that have Office installed.

Main reason I use Thunderbird rather than outlook, is that standalone licence for Outlook 2010 is £119.99 and the difference between the two, for my basic usage isn't enough to justify the price.

I use the default mail client that comes with my MacBook Pro and I like it a lot. I use my MacBook for personal use and business e-mail, but I use my desktop windows PC for primary business use like live support, support tickets, rdc, etc.
    Patrick Nett | E-mail: Patrick.Nett[at]Gmail.com

Sorry, I haven't check back in on this thread. I was busy at work. It seem like there is a good chunk of people using Outlook as their email client.

What kind of functions would you like to see in Outlook add-ins that you think is missing in the current Outlook 2010? What kind of features do you think will be good for people running web hosting and use Outlook?

Since the 1990s, yes.
    I can't imagine using anything else for email.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Have Outlook 2010 on my work desktop
    ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Locations: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 On-site Engineers

I fell in love with Outlook again today as I was setting it up for a client. It is amazing. Nice job, MS!
    CapeWP.com
    CapeWP.com - WordPress for all of us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast