Hostmantis 12 Month Review

I'd like to give a 12 month review on Hostmatis. They were Plexihost when we originally decided to give them a try and are now Hostmantis.
    Over the past 12 months we've added more sites to them because of their excellent support and fast servers.

One of the girls in my office said they have Customer Care instead of Customer Support. She reports no downtime over the last 12 months on this site and any of the other sites we're hosting with them.
    She also noted to me that she has never had to use their support for this site.This is important to our clients and the ones of us that maintain their sites for them. No downtime and being on a fast server.

Their pricing and their promotions have made and will make a difference in some of our small business clients being able to continue having a site with our bad economy.

Thanks Hostmantis for your outstanding support for the last 12 months.

Quote Originally Posted by bruc View Post
    I'd like to give a 12 month review on Hostmatis. They were Plexihost when we originally decided to give them a try and are now Hostmantis.
    Over the past 12 months we've added more sites to them because of their excellent support and fast servers.

One of the girls in my office said they have Customer Care instead of Customer Support. She reports no downtime over the last 12 months on this site and any of the other sites we're hosting with them.
    She also noted to me that she has never had to use their support for this site.This is important to our clients and the ones of us that maintain their sites for them. No downtime and being on a fast server.

Their pricing and their promotions have made and will make a difference in some of our small business clients being able to continue having a site with our bad economy.

Thanks Hostmantis for your outstanding support for the last 12 months.
    Welcome to web hosting talk. Thanks for your review, please report your domain to the mods for verification.

Was submitted when I made the post.

Thank you very much for taking the time to do another review!

We really appreciate your business!

(And before people start chiming in "report your domain". It has already been confirmed before when a 6 month review was given.)
    HostMantis Affordable Web Hosting
    Shared Reseller VPS 24/7/365 Support Instant Activation
    CloudLinux CloudFlare Softaculous Premium Multi PHP cPanel
    Also offering Windows Hosting with Plesk 12 Multi PHP MSSQL ASP.NET

That's great to hear 12 month review from the happy customer.
    Wow, been hosting for 12 months with no downtime at all? so we can see they have 100% uptime? - amazing

By the way, what kind of websites do you host with HostMantis? are they static sites? or CMS (database) sites?
    Web Hosting Business Guide Book - Getting & Managing Your First 1,000 Clients in Web Hosting
    Enter Your cPanel Login & We'll Back It Up, Every Day! - SiteAutoBackup.Com
    Got WHM instead? Enter your WHM login and we'll backup everything, everyday. It's simple.

It's nice to hear that you are happy with them
    Thanks for sharing your experience.

It's nice to hear that you are happy with them
    Thanks for sharing your experience.

Great review!

And also congratulations to Host Mantis for providing a great uptime.Keep up with the good work
    Tiger Host | Shared Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Domain Registration
    ---> 24/7/365 Live Chat & Help Desk Support.
    ---> cPanel 11,Softaculous,Fantastico & more.
    ---> http://www.tiger-host.net

Awesome review! I too just signed up for one shared account from them. They offer great prices indeed By next month, I will be transferring my other hosting accounts to them. Good for you! Hope mine will be a great experience too with Host Mantis

Quote Originally Posted by uriko View Post
    Awesome review! I too just signed up for one shared account from them. They offer great prices indeed By next month, I will be transferring my other hosting accounts to them. Good for you! Hope mine will be a great experience too with Host Mantis
    Thank you for your business!

Good review, glad to see you are happy with your hosting company.
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]
    (www.reyox.com) - Mention WHT and get a discount on your first month!

thanks for the review, helps a lot of people out. thanks.

Hostmantis: Great, great uptime and support!

I have been with Hostmantis for more than six months now and I think I have forgotten what downtime is. Well, maybe, the site's uptime may not be 100% but with 7 sites hosted with Hostmantis, I have never experienced any problem with any of my sites (I just can't tell during my sleeping hours), but at least I checked all my sites with them once or twice every 24 hours and they looked to be all in good health.

What I love most about the site is their support system (somebody here mentioned "customer care" not support) and I truly believe on that because no matter how simple and basic my questions are, they are there to assist me with my concerns without any delay or unanswered tickets. More power HOSTMANTIS.

I've been with Hostmantis for several months now and am nothing but pleased with the service and the level of support. I have had no downtime at all and the few small issues that have popped up were addressed rapidly and courteously.

Quote Originally Posted by tattoovampire View Post
    I've been with Hostmantis for several months now and am nothing but pleased with the service and the level of support. I have had no downtime at all and the few small issues that have popped up were addressed rapidly and courteously.
    Thank you for using HostMantis!

There rate is very much affordable. And from your review it is clear that they have been here to do the business and they mean it. I am quite sure company like them will only make the web hosting business better in near future.

Hostmantis Worst webhosting

Dear All,
    As per my experience with host mantis, they are worst webhosting provider.

Even you try to buy space 10 times with all correct details, They always blame you as fraud.

I don't know they are doing business OR what ?
    If they don't want to sell thier space SHUT the company down.

Thanks,
    Subhash Madhukar

Quote Originally Posted by smadhukar2000 View Post
    Dear All,

Even you try to buy space 10 times with all correct details, They always blame you as fraud.

Thanks,
    Subhash Madhukar

If I understand correctly, you tried to order their service and could not pass their fraud check. If that is the case, I don't think that you can blame them as worst hosting provider. It is upto them to decide whether they need to accept your order or not. They can accept or reject and you are free to choose another provider. Please correct me if I missed anything.
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

Quote Originally Posted by smadhukar2000 View Post
    Dear All,

Thanks,
    Subhash Madhukar
    We are very much still in business, but if you submit an order in off hours (our Sales team is only available 7am - 10 pm EST) and it requires manual review, it make take some time.

Your order was reviewed and manually approved for you.

Thank you,
    HostMantis Sales