We are looking Data Center Technician in Peer1 Los Angeles.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Support Technician.
- Experience with the following Operating Systems: Windows Server, Linux
- Experience with the following hardware: Cisco routers/switches, Dell servers, APC PDU, VMWare, VPS
- Able to identify, troubleshoot, and, if necessary, escalate problems. VERY IMPORTANT
- LAN/WAN experience.
- Ability to install, maintain and upgrade hardware and software.
- Able to Diagnose and solve computer hardware, software, peripheral equipment, data communications and network problems.
- Knowledge of PC based software applications including Microsoft Office, FTP, TeamViewer, RAR etc.
- Knowledge of Network architecture, back-office systems and proprietary software.
- Knowledge of Networking, standard operating systems and personal computer applications.
- Ability to be pro-active with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to respond to frequent pressure to meet deadlines when work speed and sustained accuracy is paramount.
- Must possess and exhibit exemplary customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills.
- Time management skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
If you intrested please send your resume along with expected salary for part/full time.