1. Do you have any type of timing hardware like Sangoma UT50/51?
2. Do you have modules to run a predictive dialer on the boxes? If yes, these modules use any voice detection abilities or they are just mass calling solution?
3. which codecs are available and which you recommend?
4. How much you charge for additional bandwidth and is there any limit on the max bandwidth a use can use?
5. What is the port maximum speed per node and what is max speed allowed per instance?
I asked the same questions in a ticket and guess what was the response
All Cloud servers are based on available PBX solutions.
All have their own configuration and sets of codect.
For more information you can visit our website, or the website of the distribution you are interested in.
also note that it took the support team two days to response. I asked the question on late sunday and received the response on late tuesday.
don't know if its a holiday on monday as well on your side of the world.