var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('350px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('330px');
1) I have the server with Apache + Nginx.
2) I want to make a sheaf: Apache + Tornado + Nginx!
However there is a small problem. In standard CentOS's REPO include Python2.4.
3) For Tornado need in Python2.5. I don't want to Python's reinstall because it is necessary to reinstall yum.
4) How to bypass the this problem?
5) I will pay money for the decision of this a problem if the decision is real. This problem for fans to move progress! Money small only $20!
Last edited by against_deceit; 06-07-2011 at 09:14 PM.
A quick google and I found this http://blog.bashton.com/2008/python-...el-5-centos-5/
it is for 64 bit version of windows but he built python 2.5 RPMS. I also read other people just compiled it which worked also.
Here is were someone else made RPMS for pyth0n 2.5 and 2.6
Thanks! Then it is necessary two variants yum for CentOS
Last edited by against_deceit; 06-07-2011 at 10:58 PM.
Where is it possible to write at this forum to become about installation Apache+Tornado+Nginx for millions of rewriters? - - -
I going to write a mini manual for all! Other people help me to finish.
By AlexBlom in forum Running a Web Hosting Business
Last Post: 07-24-2007, 06:02 PM
By hsg70 in forum Running a Web Hosting Business
Last Post: 11-08-2005, 10:14 PM
By One Web in forum Other Offers & Requests
Last Post: 12-30-2001, 02:50 AM
By TaylorOne in forum Other Offers & Requests
Last Post: 10-05-2001, 03:29 AM