fresher to webhosting

i m newbie to webhosting , what i want to know is that....when i put my wordpress buddypress site live ...how can i get access to the source code of my site ....and how i can veiw the database ?

Which control panel are you using?

any script you can view simply by right clicking the script file and "open with.." and clicking on notepad while its local, if you use Cpanel then its clicking on the "File Manager" in the control panel, then right click on the file and click "edit". if its plesk then click the little pencil by the file in the file manager
    █ MadDogHost- The UK's Top Dog WebHost
    █ Features: UK Based Shared Hosting | UK Besed Linux VPS's | Web Developments
    https://www.MadDogHost.com

Quote Originally Posted by Roylepython View Post
    any script you can view simply by right clicking the script file and "open with.." and clicking on notepad while its local, if you use Cpanel then its clicking on the "File Manager" in the control panel, then right click on the file and click "edit". if its plesk then click the little pencil by the file in the file manager
    so u mean through cpanel i ll be seeing and editing my source code of wordpress ....so with this cpanel can i veiw the database too ?
    ?

Cpanel is a control panel it depends on your host which control panel is used most how ever offer simler features. your database would more then likely be edited by PHPMyAdmin but yes as long as there is a control panel this should be doable. Which control panel do you use
    █ MadDogHost- The UK's Top Dog WebHost
    █ Features: UK Based Shared Hosting | UK Besed Linux VPS's | Web Developments
    https://www.MadDogHost.com

Quote Originally Posted by Roylepython View Post
    Cpanel is a control panel it depends on your host which control panel is used most how ever offer simler features. your database would more then likely be edited by PHPMyAdmin but yes as long as there is a control panel this should be doable. Which control panel do you use
    i had still not made my site go live .....thats y i m confuse how i m goonna do tht....

if you are buying a hosting, mostly they will have the script for installation for wordpress, joomla, drupal, etc.
    Looking for shared or reseller or VPS Hosting ?
    Try our service at https://www.sosys.net!
    Singapore - Indonesia - Malaysia

Some of the hosting providers offer some softwares in the Cpanel itself like softaculous RVsite builder Fantastico etc..
    may be you will have to pay for that..
    You can install blogs CMS joomla forums etc by just click of a button...