Thread: Help with OVH?

Help with OVH?

I ordered an OVH (Kimsufi.ie) server on Friday. I found out I accidentally ordered the middle plan when I wanted the higher plan.

I sent them a ticket to their sales department on Saturday, but they haven't responded by now which is almost Tuesday in Ireland. They already charged my credit card, but in my control panel panel under "Orders in progress" I don't see anything.

What should I do?

Maybe you can get them to change the order? I've done something similar and they wanted another setup fee since the server was already ready. Reluctantly, I kept both servers since I don't want to lose the setup fee for the first server.

Yes I was hoping to get them to respond once the weekend was over.

I don't think they've started ordering the server since they don't work on weekends and it supposedly takes 7 days. But now monday has already passed and I haven't heard a single word from them. Plus the lack of anything in "Orders in progress" is worrying me.
    Last edited by lorph; 06-07-2011 at 12:08 AM.

If this is your first time ordering, they will request documentation from you, that might be the reason for the hold up. If that is the case, then you can probably get them to change the order.

Quote Originally Posted by chasebug View Post
    If this is your first time ordering, they will request documentation from you, that might be the reason for the hold up. If that is the case, then you can probably get them to change the order.

I already submitted my driver's license and they confirmed it. I couldn't even order the server before that.

Well they finally replied today and said they canceled the order so I could reorder.

Don't forget the money you already payed