Question if i buy hosting package from a german company will my site be in german

if i buy a hosting package from germany or any country for that matter, does that mean my site will be in german or the language of the country i would have bought from, why i'm asking is that i see that some packages are much better or even cheaper ... so buing a doman name say from us or uk then hosting some where else

please help i know this might be common sence to some lol

Smade's Inn
    No. The page will be displayed in whatever language you code it to say. The location of the datacenter or the geo tag on ccTLD's doesn't render the pages in any language.
    WHT is now used as the Universal Hosting Helpdesk.

Modesto California
    No, it will not, however the actual server which you are hosted on might be located in Germany (which depending on your location, may or may not cause problems for you and your users).
    Switch To FernGullyGraphics Web Hosting, Click Here to Learn Why
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

Web Marketing Services for your Business

Ping is not very important for web hosting as long it's not over 100 - 130 ms. It's important for game servers for example
    Tiger Host | Shared Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Domain Registration
    ---> 24/7/365 Live Chat & Help Desk Support.
    ---> cPanel 11,Softaculous,Fantastico & more.

Quote Originally Posted by nevwst View Post
    why i'm asking is that i see that some packages are much better or even cheaper
    In Germany, like in the USA or UK, you can also find unreliable and unprofessional webhosting companies. When buying cheap webspace from a German provider you may encounter the same problems as with cheap US or UK hosting.

Tom Tomson
    IP.MN - the fast and easy way to check your IP Number

thanks for the info... well i dont speak any german so i'm guessing that customer care would be of no use but the thing is that its the same company in germany as is in the usa, uk spain etc but its just that the deals offered are better as in 6mths free etc

If it's the same company operating in different countries you might want to make sure if you can get hosting from a specific branch when residing in a place where they may be active at the same time. Plus it might be tricky to understand the subtlety of terms if you're not capable of the lingo.

lol thats so true the lingo .... i'll have to look into that thanks

Vista, CA
    I think that the codding you will be using for your pages must be supported on their services. That is all what you need.
    Then you will be able to use any language (Just make sure that is supported)
    WebIntellects - Fully Managed Dedicated and Virtual Private Servers since1999.
    WebhostGIANT - LOW Cost Hosting

Actually, any language based hosting server will be able to support any language based website, you just need to configure the encoding properly.

There is no difference which hosting company are you using, the language of your site will stay the same as you wish

You will have your language if you want it you can have it in whatever language. Haves great day

thanks guys for the responce