* cirtex.com ... noooo thanks

I had the bad idea of trying to hire hosting cirtex.com

locate the domain, find the hosting plan and when attempting to pay with my paypal account, the system cancels my bill cirtex.com alleged fraud.

I contact the sales department and begin to ask me personal documentation ...

I guarantee that they will not do something with my personal documentation?

because I have to send personal documents to a hosting account?

Just wanted to hire hosting and domain to develop a site.

that would be easy if you use an email account to send money via paypal

easy because we make it simple ...

at least I learned that no contract with them

very, very bad service

Fraud orders are a common worry for web hosts. They have every right to be careful. Requesting documentation to prove who you are is normal. If you're unwilling to provide that information, that's perfectly reasonable, but that doesn't mean they provide bad service.

Midpulse | Customized Shared Web Hosting With VPS-Like Resources
    24/7 Support - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - Daily Backups
    www.Midpulse.com - Doing Business Since 2007

no, it is reasonable ok

no, it is perfectly reasonable for anyone unless police or government agency requests your documents.

Paypal if it is guarantee of security for transactions, I who am I guaranteed that they are to be trusted to give copies of my personal documentation?

what happens if you ask me to answer your social security number?
    Logic we

ok if you want to sell, sell, do not complicate

if you want new customers, do not try to new as possible fraud, is respectful of potential customers

nobody forces me as a person and as a client to provide my personal documentation, or you when you pay the bus you must show your identification, social security and passport?

Quote Originally Posted by juanmledesma View Post
    no, it is perfectly reasonable for anyone unless police or government agency requests your documents.

Paypal if it is guarantee of security for transactions, I who am I guaranteed that they are to be trusted to give copies of my personal documentation?

Logic we

if you want new customers, do not try to new as possible fraud, is respectful of potential customers

nobody forces me as a person and as a client to provide my personal documentation, or you when you pay the bus you must show your identification, social security and passport?
    No one is forcing you to do anything. As I said, it is completely your choice not to be hosted by them, but this doesn't mean this host provides bad service just because they requested documentation for a fraud order.

is a poor service from the moment a customer is treated as fraudulent, you understand or explain it with apples?

nobody is forcing me to engage with them, and with today, obviously not hire, Cirtex would be the last choice from the list and that is why publish this post, to complain, for it is the forum to post positive things Negative hosting companies and I believe unequivocally that what happened to me this company is negative

you and I repeat, anyone can because I want to ask you personal documentation for that service, are the security agencies and state, not a company that treats you and then asks fraudulent documentation

if you want your documentation is in the hands of anyone's your decision, I decide who can have access to my documentation

If your account has been deemed "fraudulent" it is only fair that you provide the information to proceed, if you do not want to provide this information then that is entirely up to you though your account won't be activated till this is provided. The same applies with "SSH Access" within a shared environment.

As soon as the documents are approved it's usually shredded anyways.

PayPal has nothing to do with the account activation, if your account is deemed fraudulent then you cannot proceed to the next step, usually step (2). PayPal is only a payment gateway it is not a service to identify you directly and is not something that can be used to digitally identify you as the real person (remember a lot of hackers, scammers, and wannabes) do gain unauthorized access to PayPal accounts to use them to post "Phishing Sites" on servers that they can pay directly from the access of other peoples accounts.

Logic we
    That might be different, but if you are not satisfied with the outcome go elsewhere. Simple!

I do not understand what is so complicated about this really?

If the system deems you as a "Fraud" even a possible one then you will need to provide adequate information to prove who you are. The same would apply for other services outside the realm of webhosting as well - There has to be a reason why you were deemed this way, did you ask Cirtex why this was the case?

Catching a bus is different to making an order via a company, the BUS is only a public transport service it's not a service to where it is going to share hundreds if not thousands of customers data in a billing system.

There are a lot of differences here, I do not feel Cirtex has done anything out of the un-usual and if you feel you've been treated badly then order elsewhere. Honestly Cirtex is not the only company to conduct FRAUD CHECKS on it's customers, it is done for security of existing customers as well as your own - I mean how would you feel if someone was to steal your personal information and order services and the company did no searches on the client for any possible fraud, you'd be fuming and then start blaming the provider for not following security procedures.

It works the same way, you cannot always get everything your way - these are applied for security reasons.
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

since when is so difficult to hire a service to send money and wait for the service after it is bought?

the risk is mine, is my money or whether they want my money and my documentation?

the process is simple, how difficult is your reasoning

since when is so difficult to hire a service to send money and wait for the service after it is bought?
    The trouble is some people sign up for hosting using fake details just so they can do things like send Spam, set up phishing sites etc

I am sure the hosts wants to sell you hosting but you need to be truthful when you sign up.
    cPanel, CloudLinux, Softaculous ℵ Off Site Backups, Redundant DNS

the risk is mine, is my money or whether they want my money and my documentation?

the process is simple, how difficult is your reasoning
    The problem is that "Security" is becoming a major issue, take Sony's security breach as an example. Look at how many peoples data was compromized from a lack of security and encryption on the system.

These security measures are implemented for a reason, if you do not like them "tough luck" I guess you could say. Providers are looking at protecting both new and existing customers from possible fraud and other security compromizations and or exploits.

That is my reasonsing to you.

If you want to live in a world of "Insecurity" than expect your data to be compromized.

There has to be a reason to why your account was deemed fraudulent and it only takes a few simple steps to find out, provide the required documentation and move forward

is perfectly understandable that position

but keep in mind that when they steal corporate data is stolen from customers and for that reason I decide who can have my personal data and who is not

not just think as a company, think as a customer, customer live, facilitates the processes and above all must respect the customer and potential customer, you want your money, he wants your service

is perfectly understandable that position

but keep in mind that when they steal corporate data is stolen from customers and for that reason I decide who can have my personal data and who is not

not just think as a company, think as a customer, customer live, facilitates the processes and above all must respect the customer and potential customer, you want your money, he wants your service
    No one is questioning your choice to not do business with them, but this doesn't make their actions unjust. That's all we're saying.

is unfair that you want to buy try to fraud

is uncomfortable to ask you your money and your documentation

I am a customer or potential customer, I'm upset at the treatment I received from this company and I am expressing

I just wanted to hire a service, pay and go, it seems very difficult in a globalized world and insecure

is unfair that you want to buy try to fraud
    If you are deemed as fraudulent there has to be a reason, I am sure Cirtex can explain why this is to you if you ask.

is uncomfortable to ask you your money and your documentation
    Generally you cannot pay till you are verified, so this does not apply.

I am a customer or potential customer, I'm upset at the treatment I received from this company and I am expressing
    I do not feel so, as I have said if you are uncomfortable then try elsewhere but they are only doing this for your benefit.

I just wanted to hire a service, pay and go, it seems very difficult in a globalized world and insecure
    Well, it's only going to continue that way. As technology advances so will the aspects of security. It is not something we can ultimately avoid, if you are not happy with it then file a revault but as much as that won't help you, then you're best just going elsewhere or providing the documents they require to prove your residency as example.

Do you still think as a company and customers live, I just hope they do not treat them as you do cirtex.com

and I repeat, publish the post for the simple fact that I am a consumer, customer, and I have a right to express myself when I am treated badly by a company, understand

I can kind of understand where you are coming from with this.

However you must understand that these companies unfortunately deal with many fraud cases. If they allow any to slip through, this not only costs them time but also money, their reputation with whoever is providing payment services to them, their reputation with the wider internet (fraudsters send spam/cause DDOS/etc.) and possibly the security of their legitimate customers data.

It is a shame they sometimes make mistakes, but I am sure they didn't mean to offend and this could be rectified quickly if you speak to them.

Do you still think as a company and customers live, I just hope they do not treat them as you do cirtex.com

and I repeat, publish the post for the simple fact that I am a consumer, customer, and I have a right to express myself when I am treated badly by a company, understand
    If you were to signup for a service under me and it came in fraudulently then I'd be taking the same approach, nothing unsettling about it.

If they were asking for Credit Card Numbers, Passwords, then sure I'd be a little concerned. Do you mind if I ask what exactly they have asked for in terms of verification?

make the process of seeing the hosting plan

locate the domain that interests me and to try to pay with a telephone system and as I'm in Mexico, the call did not work

ask the online support and could fix it and sent me an invoice to cancel the system itself

I asked them your email to send the money to buy the service and he says the people of billing @ the bill was blocked by fraud

to understand, would send the money before anything, just asked for a email to pay via paypal and I have 4 emails which indicate that the system I cancel my order for possible fraud

and that to solve that I send copies of my personal documentation, which I will not do less with a company that is so potential customers

There are many fraudulent orders trying to sign up for webhosting. Therefore most companies has implemented different anti-fraud systems to detect fraud orders.

Unfortunately these anti-fraud systems are not always correct. Sometimes fraudulent orders get through and sometimes legitimate orders are blocked.

When an order gets flagged as fraudulent many webhosts ask for personal documents to check the order manually. It's always the customer's decision but I would not send my personal documents to a company just for webhosting.

There are many webhosts to choose from so I recommend to buy hosting from a different company. Maybe you can ask Cirtex Hosting why your order got flagged as fraudulent.

Tom Tomson
    IP.MN - the fast and easy way to check your IP Number

bare in mind this company is just protecting themselfs after all i can see why from a customer prospective its hard to guess why they are requesting documents but in all fairness if you were a customer with them then surely you would understand why they would want to keep your hosting and there other clients safe

As many others have stated here we do it for security reasons. For our security and that of our clients. We would not want your personal information stolen.

As the attachment shows it clearly states in the checkout that you may be asked for proof of Identification if you fail the fraud check. Not entering a valid number will cause you to fail this check.

We do not ask for social security numbers as you posted. We simply ask for a copy of your ID, Passport, or Credit card for proof of your name for verification. We have many clients who send copies with no issues.

I am sorry you feel this is inappropriate but it is for your security as much as ours. If someone stole your credit card number would you want them to go sign up and buy hosting with it from a country across the world? If you have your billing address as Mexico and you are using an IP from China it will also flag your account as possible fraud.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2011-06-06_13-09.jpg  
    Currently hosting with Big Brain Global Networks