Question Looking for web hosting affiliate programs to advertise on my blog/directory!

Hello all, I have recently setup a web hosting blog which also includes a directory and review section. I am looking for hosts that offer affiliate programs for me to advertise and make some money from commissions.

I would prefer the affiliate to offer banner ads to be shown on my website instead of just text links.

If you have an affiliate program, please post here and let me know what the commission percentage is and also how I sign up.

Thanks in advance!

Please see my signature

While this is an affiliate program for website monitoring (and not web hosting) I assume it will work very well with your target audience.

You can also email me directly at mr AT alertfox.com if you have any question.
    AlertFox Website Monitoring - Real Browser Monitoring of Website Performance.
    How fast is your site? Try our Load time testing tool.
    Tip: Our partner program is the perfect fit for Web Hosting companies

We pay either 10% recurring or 200% one-time, depending upon the specific product/service orderd; the majority are recurring commissions. Register here and then activate your affiliate status here. There are banners, buttons, and peel ads there; we are also adding some additional banners/buttons over the next few days. The peel will display a different/random ad each time it is loaded and we are adding more to its rotation as well.
    Last edited by GGWH-James; 11-02-2010 at 10:52 AM.
    GG Web Hosting
    Backup, Digital (SSL) Certificates, Domains, Hosting, Privacy Policy, Software
    S/W: Peel Ads, Softaculous, WHMCS Addons (Abuse Mon., Affiliate Peel Ads, Client Stat., Ord. Prevention, Ord. Stat., Softaculous NOC, Sys. Cleanup)
    Authorized Reseller Program

We at NetDepot have a very good affiliate program which will reward you for every sale you refer on a tiering basis - it's well worth checking out.

Take a look at http://www.netdepot.com/partner-prog...e-program.html and contact us if you have any questions!

PM has been sent.
    ProficientHost
    http://www.proficienthost.com
    Delivering Quality Hosting, Design & Dedicated Servers
    WHT's 1M Topic Creator - Proud Registered User

Make sure you read the fine print before signing up with just anybody. How many day/week/month cookie do they offer? What type of real-time reporting do they have? Will their offers appeal to your audience and most importantly be able to convert? What kind of banner ad selection do they have? Are there any caveats to their commission payments?

Not all affiliate programs are created equal.
    Clint Reeves
    Director of Client Services :: UK2 Group
    We Make Hosting Easy!

Quote Originally Posted by mp|staff View Post
    Make sure you read the fine print before signing up with just anybody. How many day/week/month cookie do they offer? What type of real-time reporting do they have? Will their offers appeal to your audience and most importantly be able to convert? What kind of banner ad selection do they have? Are there any caveats to their commission payments?

Not all affiliate programs are created equal.
    Good advice. Thanks

I think every hosting provider has setup an affiliate program. You can just sign-up with the relevant one and can earn commissions. They are free to join so you can just join up and see which one suits you up.
    RackNap
    Business Automation Platform for Web Hosting and Cloud Solution Providers

For those looking for affiliate programs, we offer 30% recurring for life of the customer. Not a bad program.

Join today!