Aquarius Storage Back on WHT

I would like to let everyone know Aquarius Storage is now back on WHT. I hope to help other members with their issues and chat about some really groundbreaking technologies happening right in front of us in this great industry. Look forward to conversing with you!

Hello AquariusStoragePromo, welcome. Enjoy your visits.

Welcome member,
    Nice to meet you and I hope you are enjoying your stay here.

well that's good your reachable somewhere, i have a VPS with you guys and all my sites are down today, so i try to go to your website to get some support and its down too...what is going on, Ive been having major problems with my VPS for the past few weeks and now your web hosting companies website is down. a little concerned. please let me know whats going on thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by grambam View Post
    well that's good your reachable somewhere, i have a VPS with you guys and all my sites are down today, so i try to go to your website to get some support and its down too...what is going on, Ive been having major problems with my VPS for the past few weeks and now your web hosting companies website is down. a little concerned. please let me know whats going on thanks.
    I'm having the exact same problem, everything is down today since about 2PM EST, no response to emails sent to their support addresses. Lots of timeouts and network issues for the past couple of months as well.