KVM - some serious long-time business hoster?

Hello,
    are there hoster which use KVM as virtualisation? I need only hoster that are a long time in business because it's for a serious project. The hoster shouldn't be shutdown within the next years! It's also important to me that I can install my own templates of OS.

I believe 6sync uses KVM.

6Sync does in fact use KVM, but where do you need the VPS to be located?
    SiFuQi.net - Affordable Dedicated Servers in Los Angeles, California
    24x7 Support • Enterprise Grade Hardware • Automated OS Reinstalls
    Check out our reseller program, with a unique two-tiered discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Purely View Post
    6Sync does in fact use KVM, but where do you need the VPS to be located?
    USA, East-Europe and Asia are fine.

You cant go wrong with 6sync

Judging from their benchmarks, 6sync's performance is fantastic. They have many good reviews, so I think you will have no problem going with them.
    ~ @PreetamJinka

Tim at Hostigation all the way

He's awesome!

Francisco
    BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaAnime View Post
    Tim at Hostigation all the way
    Is this their website?
    Do you know what's their average response time is on tickets? Their website isn't looking very nice but there are many hoster with good service and 'not well looking' (just my opinion - it can look well to other) website.

Quote Originally Posted by warg View Post
    Is this their website?

Do you know what's their average response time is on tickets? Their website isn't looking very nice but there are many hoster with good service and 'not well looking' (just my opinion - it can look well to other) website.
    Pretty sure Tim does this as a one man show but he has been doing hosting for many years. From what i've seen on lowendbox and the likes he handles things quickly

Francisco
    BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

I have not had a ticket take 15 minutes at hostigation.

I can't find details about owner, TOS and AUP. FAQ is missing too - WHMCS knowledgebase is clear. What's wrong?

Definitely 6sync!

I can't find details about owner, TOS and AUP. FAQ is missing too - WHMCS knowledgebase is clear. What's wrong?
    tos.html is the TOS, do a whois on me then search, I can be found easily around the internet posting since 1995 when I started i1.net, whis was a regional dialup ISP and as hostigation since 2006. I've been vague here trying to only answer your question without self promoting, any question you may have feel free to email instead.
    Hostigation.com - High Resource Hosting
    WHM/cPanel Servers for Hosting and Dedicated Needs
    SolusVM VPS Hosting - Big Features, Small Prices
    Like us on Facebook or follow @hostigation on Twitter

I'm searching again. Their VPS node crashed and I lost my files but I have a backup. The positive thing is that I got a full money refund.

I'm searching again. Their VPS node crashed and I lost my files but I have a backup. The positive thing is that I got a full money refund.
    Which provider was this?

It was Hostigation.com. You can read it in their Announcements too.

It was Hostigation.com. You can read it in their Announcements too.
    This is true, we had a node where it was believed a reboot and fsck would resolve an issue with the raid array based on documents in the 3ware kb, but the node never came back from the reboot. After the node was rebuilt and all users provided the ability to reload their OS, we discovered an error with the FTP node backup feature of SolusVM which Phil from SolusLabs was awesome in helping us work through and resolve, but it turned out a few weeks ago when he helped us with another issue to solve the last block in enabling IPv6 on the master and an error it caused it the WHMCS plugin, also made the nodes contact the master and present themselves as ::ffff:x.x.x.x which the master was not capable of dealing with and rejected their requests for the ftp credentials, so backups were not done for 2 weekends. Like I said, Phil was excellent with providing support on this issue and changing the code for the master to work through this on the spot. Backups did run successfully this past weekend.

This user was naturally upset, and was offered a full refund as they were still in our 30 day money back period and they chose to take advantage of that rather then restore their data. I don't see any hard feelings on either side, we didn't meet their needs, and that was that.
    Hostigation.com - High Resource Hosting
    WHM/cPanel Servers for Hosting and Dedicated Needs
    SolusVM VPS Hosting - Big Features, Small Prices
    Like us on Facebook or follow @hostigation on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by mitgib View Post
    This user was naturally upset, and was offered a full refund as they were still in our 30 day money back period and they chose to take advantage of that rather then restore their data. I don't see any hard feelings on either side, we didn't meet their needs, and that was that.
    Yes, I've got a full refund and that is fair. The support was fast, fine and friendly and I'm sure Tim is making a good job. Maybe I come back within a month. It wasn't thought to make you looking bad on WHT. Without this issue I would be a very happy customer and this problem was just a mix of troubles, it can happen.