* NEED VPS or semi dedicated server

i m already hosted on shared hosting. but cuz of heavy trafic i m getting many errors like prosses limits connection limites.

actuly my site trafic stat is (according to Awstat)per month
    Hits almosts= 8146890
    Number of visits =36737
    monthly bandwidth = 50 GB
    its my site address

www.vu39.com/forum

now
    want to buy a VPS or dedicated server and for this my requirments are.

MAnaged\semimanaged
    Budget = 25$/mo
    more then Trafic 300 GB
    disk space = 15 GB
    must CPANEL includes. cuz i just aware with cpanel hosting planes
    cpu/ram= must be enough to run my site smothly

512MB Is enough RAM to run a cPanel/WHM VPS however 1024 is reccomended. Bear in mind cPanel licences are 15 usd alone which means you only budget for another 10 USD. You need to increase your budget a little.

512MB VPS is around 14-18USD and cPanel licence 15USD

A small VPS would be good enough for your needs and easily expandable if your site grows
    Virtual6 - UK Dedicated Servers, Colocation and VPS.
    UK Supermicro Xeon E3-1240v3 Dedicated servers, up to 4x drives, 8GB - 32GB RAM.
    European KVM VPS with guaranteed vCPU, Auto DDoS detection & mitigation, Proxmox VE 3.x control panel.

It would also help if you told us where you wanted it geographically.
    SiFuQi.net - Affordable Dedicated Servers in Los Angeles, California
    24x7 Support Enterprise Grade Hardware Automated OS Reinstalls
    Check out our reseller program, with a unique two-tiered discount.

There are 2 ways,
    OpenVPN access server (paid),it has a cool web GUI allows you create accounts and sell them etc.
    add the other way is the normal way install OpenVPN and create clients via SSH , Most providers won't allow VPS to be used as public VPN.
    Chicago VPS | Gigabit uplink host90.com

OpenVPN VPS spidervpn.com

Quote Originally Posted by farazhamzaa View Post
    i m already hosted on shared hosting. but cuz of heavy trafic i m getting many errors like prosses limits connection limites.

Hits almosts= 8146890
    Number of visits =36737
    its my site address

www.vu39.com/forum

now

MAnaged\semimanaged
    Budget = 25$/mo
    more then Trafic 300 GB
    disk space = 15 GB
    With that many users and max 312 online at once, I don't think you will be able to find good performance managed hosting with cPanel at $25

If you value your site and want good performance for visitors, which seems to be very busy, I would suggest raising your budget by quite a bit.
    KiloServe Hosting - 48 Core Nodes and specializing in high disk I/O VPS
    www.KiloServe.com Providing Quality Hosting since 2007
    Specializing in Dedicated Servers, OpenVZ VPS, Xen VPS, and Windows VPS.

There are other options without using CPanel and adding to your bill with the license fee for it. I would check around and ask hosting companies directly through their website for a quote. Finding a company that uses a control panel created in house or one of the non license ones is about the only way you will stay under that monthly budget with your needs for the server specs. Keep in mind you get what you pay for. A few extra dollars a month might save you from lost of headaches down the road. Plus getting on with a good hosting company can mean better performance from your server and you want to be able to grow your server as your site and budget grow.

Are you happy with your current shared hosting provider's service? If so, why not just get a VPS from them?
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Yeah, with your budget there is plenty of VPS around that you can choose from. And if you are happy with the current provider, just get it from them.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by farazhamzaa View Post

Hits almosts= 8146890
    Number of visits =36737
    its my site address

www.vu39.com/forum

now

MAnaged\semimanaged
    Budget = 25$/mo
    more then Trafic 300 GB
    disk space = 15 GB
    You have an educational forum that have a lot of members.(I am also a member of this forum) IMO you need a vps with 1024 MB ram because a rapid growth of university will bring more visitors in near future.
    Modelwebhost.com
    [US/UK] Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Master Reseller Hosting
    WHMReseller | Softaculous | WHMCS | Dedicated IP | SSL
    We accept Paypal, 2checkout, Credit Cards, Payza, OKPAY and Bank payments

1st thx to all who comment on my topic.

KiloServe
    no more then 50 users online once. but daily visitor can b more then 1200. i cant do raise budget. cuz its educational site. and i m not earning from it.

stach14
    Sir, i need a stayable hosting. which have 24/7 support. cuz i m not much awared about vps. its my 1st experience.

XeHSean
    nice sugestion. i m happy with my hosting cuz of support and uptime. but cuz of heavly load. the shared hosting limitation botheing me there. and that co. VPS is bit costly. its almost 40$ per month. so hard for me to pay too much.

jamshed_11946
    jamshed bhai thx also for your comment. bhai m much worried. ap to hosting provider ho. ho sakay to mary kuch help he kr dain koi suguestion koi achy vps hosting.

Like others have said, you might be able to get a managed VPS with 1GB of RAM to run your forum IF you are willing to give up cPanel. Some hosts will quote a VPS without cPanel as a special deal; it can reduce the price of the VPS by $9 to $15.

I'm at MDDHosting.com for a VPS, located in the Denver data center, and I can highly recommend them, but you would have to check with them to see if they make special configurations without the cPanel license. If you need the management features of cPanel, you can come close with the free Kloxo control panel.

Could you live with some free control panel, like Kloxo? cPanel alone is $15 a month.
    KnownSRV.com - Fast, Quality and Secure MANAGED VPS with fast SSD drives in h/w RAID10
    Full network and hardware customization possible - let's talk your needs. Optional 500gbps DDoS protection!
    █ PayPal, Credit Cards, Skrill, Payza, PerfectMoney, WebMoney and BitCoins accepted

i m not aware of any other control panel else.cpanel. and dont know other cpanel will be run phpbb forum perfectly or not.cuz i checked plesk . and it failed to load phpbb fastly

Quote Originally Posted by jamshed_11946 View Post
    You have an educational forum that have a lot of members.(I am also a member of this forum) IMO you need a vps with 1024 MB ram because a rapid growth of university will bring more visitors in near future.
    Educational forum?

Games
    Download PC Games, Full Games with cracks

Quote Originally Posted by ukscservers View Post
    512MB Is enough RAM to run a cPanel/WHM VPS however 1024 is reccomended. Bear in mind cPanel licences are 15 usd alone which means you only budget for another 10 USD. You need to increase your budget a little.

512MB VPS is around 14-18USD and cPanel licence 15USD

A small VPS would be good enough for your needs and easily expandable if your site grows
    Agreed. You could probably even go with a dedicated core and RAM if really concerned and have the budget.
    BLAZINGSWITCH | sales /@/ blazingswitch.com
    SEO HOSTING | ARIN/RIPE/APNIC | 250+ CLASS-B | CLEAN IPv4 LEASING | 1G UNMETERED
    HIGH SPEED WEB HOSTING SOLUTIONS | ENTERPRISE GRADE HARDWARE

chasebug

Use your glasses or use telescope to see there are other categories about MBA BBA assignments etc. 11 catergories are not seen by you and just looking towared 3 catergories HUh....... may be illitrate persons cannot see properly. dark mind, dark thinking

Yes there are other categories but the sections mentioned earlier do show up as a red flag. That may limit your choice of providers.