Reseller hosting for web studio

Hi,

I am going to launch my own web devlopment studio and I wonder should I be looking towards a reseller hosting or VPS plans. I am not going to have lots of customers from the starts and am reluctant to spend lots of money on that upfront.
    What features to look for and how much will that cost?

Thanks in advance,

You would probably be best picking up a Reseller that offers a free Billing & Support System (I recommend WHMCS)! A decent amount of HDD and Bandwidth is also a huge plus! All in all, I would recommend a starting budget of at least $25.

Always something to remember when purchasing web hosting, quality comes at a price! You can find providers that charge less, but the quality of service is also going to be less then other providers that charge more!

I suggest you to go for a reseller from a reputable and later you can upgrade for a vps. Remember, concentrate on quality, not on the price otherwise you will always be in the habit of changing hosts.
    Modelwebhost.com
    [US/UK] Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Master Reseller Hosting
    WHMReseller | Softaculous | WHMCS | Dedicated IP | SSL
    We accept Paypal, 2checkout, Credit Cards, Payza, OKPAY and Bank payments

Quote Originally Posted by TBradley View Post
    You would probably be best picking up a Reseller that offers a free Billing & Support System (I recommend WHMCS)! A decent amount of HDD and Bandwidth is also a huge plus! All in all, I would recommend a starting budget of at least $25.
    You've indeed answered the OP question

With $25 budget, you are able to find host offering a billing panel with the reseller account. Since you are starting small, go with Reseller and slowly upgrade to VPS if you are growing. Do make sure you get a Managed VPS once you start growing or you will suffer if you dont have any first hand experiences.

Well I wouldn't say providers include a WHMCS license for 100% FREE. To give you a 100% FREE license they would have to oversell more diskspace and bandwidth which is never a good thing.

The provider usually just include the WHMCS license in the price of the reseller package or offer the license as an addon for an additional small monthly fee.

If the fee is dearer than the price LicensePal.com charge you might aswell just get the WHMCS license from them.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkElephantStudio View Post
    Hi,

I am going to launch my own web devlopment studio and I wonder should I be looking towards a reseller hosting or VPS plans. I am not going to have lots of customers from the starts and am reluctant to spend lots of money on that upfront.
    What features to look for and how much will that cost?

Thanks in advance,
    If you are looking to save money, then I would definitely start off with a reseller (especially if you are not going to have that many clients to start off with). Also, WHMCS is not really required, especially if you are only going to have a few customers (that should save you another $10-$17 per month depending on who and where you get the license from).

If you are looking for a billing software there are also free billing software alternatives like AccountLabsPlus.
    Need Web Hosting? Click Here to Learn Why You Should Switch To FernGullyGraphics
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

Need Business Cards? Click Here

Nice to hear that you are going to launch your own web development studio. Compare the services and prices offered by your competitors and offer a affordable services to your clients. I wish you all the best.