Reseller host like Manlius?

Are there any reseller hosts out there like Manlius before they went bad? Preferrably a host that doesn't use cheap Rackshack servers, but I think all reseller hosts that cheap use servers like Rackshack or they couldn't stay in business

hmm, what do you mean like manlius? Do you mean price wise.

Some more details would be nice.

My guess is you mean like them price wise...

If they had really really cheap prices.... yes there are plenty of hosts around like that.

The same host may not be here next week, but thats your choice if you go price over quality. =)

Good luck

I see the post below...

Their prices dont seem "too cheap"

So a better explanation of like manilus would be nice. =)

Manlius is not that cheap. Actually they have reasonable prices though.

I'm asking for space, and bandwidth, and price like Manlius, but not with cheap Rackshack servers.

Manlius was the cheapest I found, but I didn't know about these forums then . You mean they charge a higher price even though they use cheap Rackshack servers?

What are cheaper reseller hosts without Rackshack?

So, you are looking for a provider that charges less than Manlius for reseller accounts? Non-rackshack.. do a search in the Shared Webhosting Offers, there's lots of great deals going on there constantly.

You'll find a lot of low-budget pricing there, then you would on an average web hosts' web site.

There is nothing wrong with rackshack servers btw, i am on one right now, and with 8+ connections going into there datacenter, its better than burst.net, where i was previously hosted by the same company. I have had soo much better luck in Texas.

If you choose a cheap host, dont expect the world, but there are some hosts that can offer pretty good service, for what they price.

Manlius is a great host, i would recommend them to anybody that did not like stating there opinions. Remember EVERY host has a problem every now and again, and i am too say, i dont agree with what manlius did, i also still think there a great host.

JUST IMO