-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SpeedySparrow - Dedicated Hosting Pure Enjoyment!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Contact Email: sales [at] speedysparrow.com
2. Contact Us: Sales Department
3. Website: http://speedysparrow.com/
4. Web Hosting Plans: http://speedysparrow.com/dedicated-hosting.html
5. Domain Names: https://my.speedysparrow.com/domainchecker.php

--------------------------------------------------
Updated Dedicated Packages!

Take a step back, relax and calm down as this is going to be a remarkable offer that you cannot refuse.

Get ahead of the crowd with our latest litespeed hosting service on the cloud with cloudlinux today for a great low price starting from $135.70/monthly.
(Litespeed and CloudLinux) Sold Separately!

Features:-
- 24x7 Technical Support (Managed Orders)
- R1Soft Backups (Available on Orders)
- Installatron Installer (Available on Orders)
- Softaculous Installer (Available on Orders)
- LiteSpeed Enterprise (Available on Orders)
- WHMCS Billing (Available on Orders)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
SpeedySparrow Webhosting Reviews
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------
Intel Core i3-530

Intel Coe i3-530
2x2.93 GHz CPU
500GB SATA II
4GB DDR3
4TB Bandwidth

As low as $135.70 /month
(5 Usable IP's) FREE!

[NEW JERSEY] Order This Package

Most Popular!
*First month free management!
* Applies with cPanel Add-on Only.

Intel Xeon X3430

Intel Xeon X3430
4x2.4 GHz
500GB SATA II
4GB DDR3
4TB Bandwidth

As low as $150.65/month
(5 Usable IP's) FREE!

Best Value!

Intel Core i7-920

Intel Core i7 920
4x2.66 GHz
500GB SATA II
6GB DDR3
4TB Bandwidth

As low as $174.80/month
(5 Usable IP's) FREE!

Super Saver!

Intel Dual Xeon X5620

Intel Dual Xeon X5620
8x2.40 GHz
500GB SATA II
6GB DDR3

As low as $273.70/month
(5 Usable IP's) FREE!

Bargain Hunters!

Intel Dual Xeon X5650

Intel Dual Xeon X5650
12x2.66 GHz
500GB SATA II
6GB DDR3

As low as $377.20/month
(5 Usable IP's) FREE!

Power Punchers!

Questions and Answers

Do you offer Shared Hosting?

Yes, We do offer Shared Hosting. You can check our Shared Hosting.

1a. Do you offer Business Hosting?

Yes, We do offer Shared Hosting. You can check our Business Hosting.

2. Do you offer Reseller Hosting?

Yes, We do offer Reseller Hosting. You can check our Resellers Hosting.

3. Do you offer Support? If and How do you offer it?

Yes, We offer 24x7 Technical Support around the clock. You can contact us directly using our ticketing system for Shared and Reseller Hosting, Dedicated Servers which are unmanaged will not be covered by this service - Management can be ordered as part of all server orders.

4. Are you a Reseller?

No we are not a reseller. We have root access to our servers, you will also have full access to root on any VPS or Dedicated Server.

5. Where are your servers located?

SpeedySparrow's servers are located in a state of the art data center in Clifton, New Jersey. The data center has immense growth prospects with its capability to cater up to 55,000 sq ft of raised floor area and easy access to backbone providers.

6. Money Back Guarantees?

We offer a 30 Day money back Guarantee to all clients who use our services. If we do not meet expectations or you are not satisfied within the 30 days we will provide full refund your payment.

7. What Control Panels do you use or have available?

We are using the industry leading cPanel as our hosting control panel, all new orders will be charged $25.00 with Dedicated Server orders.

8. If I sign up now, how long before I am online?

Dedicated Server orders will take time to be setup, the round time is 3-5 days, any longer and you will be updated on the progress of your order. You may contact SpeedySparrow during the process to catch the status.

9. Do you offer Management Solutions?

Yes, SpeedySparrow offers only Management on VPS and Dedicated Servers. Dedicated Server orders to be fully covered by management will be charged at $30.00 per month ongoing.

10. Will I get charged for Bandwidth Over usage?

No. We do not overcharge accounts that exceed their bandwidth usage. We take a more appropriate step and suspend the account until the next months auto bandwidth reset. You can also contact us to upgrade to a higher plan and your hosting account will be automatically unsuspended.

11. Can I upgrade to a higher plan?

Yes you can upgrade to higher plans at anytime. You will just need to put in a ticket with Billing department and we will process it within 24 hours (normally much less than that). Dedicated upgrades and downgrades may take a little more time to process.

12. Do you offer a Backup Service?

Yes, we offer an Offsite Backup Service with R1Soft. All accounts will be backed up everyday onto our off-site server located in Dallas Texas. Dedicated Servers are not automated with R1Soft, if you do require an offsite backup solution you can contact SpeedySparrow for a quote on enabling this on your server.

13. Do you support Warez?

Absolutely not. We forbid any forms of Warez on our servers. This includes (Uploading and Linking) to illegal content.

14. I want to host adult content, do you allow this?

This will be allowed on all Dedicated and VPS Solutions not utilizing in the Litespeed Webserver, if you are running Litespeed we do advise reading the Litespeed EULA for more informed information.

15. I want to use SSH, do you allow this?

This will be enabled on all unmanaged and managed systems provided by SpeedySparrow but is limited on Shared/Reseller Hosting. Dedicated Servers come with direct use of SSH access.

16. Do you have Comparisons in your Dedicated Servers?

Yes, you can see the comparison here: http://speedysparrow.com/dedicated-hosting.html

16. I need more Dedicated IP's How can I get more?

Simply contact SpeedySparrow and we will arrange this for you, please do note Justification will be required for the deployment of these IP's.
(5 Usable IP's) will be provided per order.

Payment Options

- PayPal
- 2Checkout

More Information and Forums

More information can be found by contacting our Sales department, or, browsing our Speedy community.

Terms. 1. The use of Dedicated Services for the use of SPAM or other acts of illegal activity will not be permitted under the SpeedySparrow Network at any stage. 2. Acts that may be used for hate purporse or acts of violence or to spread acts of other hate and or violence will not be permitted. 3. Dedicated Services are provided as an upgrade to existing customers and to new customers seeking to expand their horizons and their personal websites, either for the purpose of a service upgrade or to service the systems for their own business needs, at any stage will the service no be used for anything other than legal purposes. 4. Dedicated Services are ordered on a monthly term only, extended terms please contact SpeedySparrow for more information and how to get extensions on your services as required. 5. Add-on services are charged monthly along side your service bill.(exclusions to rvsite builder, per quarter order). 6. Dedicated Services not paid for from order date of up to seven days will be cancelled. 8. Payments not made for overdue bills of up to four days will be suspended and terminated after 15 days of non payment. 9. Due date invoices will be sent out 7 days before order is ready for it's renewal. 10. Canceallation requests will need to be submitted and processed up to 7 days prior to your recurring billing cycle, failure to do so may invert a continuation to the next months billing fees for server, licenses, add-ons, or other. 11. Free management is provided for the first month of service, free management is only available to when an order is used in conjunction with the use of cPanel, this does not apply if cPanel is not ordered in conjunction to your service.