Thread: VPSlatch

Hybrid View

VPSlatch

Anyone know how to direct a domain to point to a VPS on vpslatch ?

I have my domain at moniker.

Thanks

If this is a VPS with no nameservers set, most likely you would do something like this:

1) Go to Moniker and edit the DNS section
    2) Point your DNS A/CNAME/MX and TXT records to your IP at VPSLatch

If you already have nameservers setup, you would just need to set Moniker to use your nameservers.

This is pretty basic so VPSLatch should be able to answer these questions for you.
    KiloServe Hosting - 48 Core Nodes and specializing in high disk I/O VPS
    www.KiloServe.com Providing Quality Hosting since 2007
    Specializing in Dedicated Servers, OpenVZ VPS, Xen VPS, and Windows VPS.

Were you provided with nameservers to the VPS that you speak of? If so, then just update them at your registrar and allow some time for propagation.

If you simply want to point an A record to the VPS then you would simply update the zone record where ever the DNS for the domain is located to point to the IP of the VPS.
    | Alex Font | HostDime | Premier Global Data Centers
    | www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2001
    | Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Cloud Clusters
    | Data Centers in USA | Mexico | Brazil | UK | Hong Kong | India | Netherlands

fredericoagent,

If you give us your vps IP I will open a ticket for you and send you the relevant info. However the above posts are good general directions.
    | Manny Vivar - manny.v@hostdime.com| HostDime | Premier Global Data Centers
    | www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2003
    | Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Private Cloud
    | Data Centers in Florida, USA | Mexico | Brazil | UK | Hong Kong | India | Netherlands
    | Colombia |