* Experienced Affordable WHMCS Designers (Outsourcing welcomed)

Newest WHMCS v4.5 was released a couple of weeks ago, this version has some neat "add to cart" hooks and other features for a Web 2.0 experience.

My website hasn't been updated in several years, since I have upgraded WHMCS I am in need of a designer or group of designers (outsourcing is welcome) to create a custom site for me.

What you must know:
    - Looking for someone with WHMCS experience, specially in integration with website
    - If you are able to integrate your design into a content management system such as Wordpress, its a plus.
    - Have good visual graphic skills, know how to make a website look like Web2.0 (think Apple.com)
    - Some small clickable banners for different website sections will need to be created. (think "Click here for specials" button)

Other details will be forthcoming.

The budget: $500
    - All rights will be owned by me.
    - 30% before start - 40% prior to release - 30% final payment scheme will be used here.
    - Communication can be via AIM, Google chat or MSN.
    - All source files, including .psds will be owned by me and must be surrendered to me prior to the final payment.

I would love to see your portfolio, if you have LIVE websites that you have designed a plus. Send your portfolio/samples to [email protected]

Thanks!

PS Upon successful launch of this www project, I have two smaller projects which could easily net the designer an additional $500-700 for both.
    ^_^

Hello,

Your payment terms are hard to work with no one is going to release psds without a full payment.

Also if anyone is serious about their design work min at min 50% down.

Quote Originally Posted by semoweb View Post
    Hello,

Your payment terms are hard to work with no one is going to release psds without a full payment.

Also if anyone is serious about their design work min at min 50% down.
    The payment schedule sounds fair to me, in the past I have paid designers for work with a specified timetable and they failed to deliver.

By paying for the entire project upfront without any kind of work even started has a liability. The initial 30% payment before any work is started serves as an incentive for the designer to work towards getting the second 40% payment.

Finally the designer will upload and test the site on my server and that will release the 3rd and final payment as long as I receive the PSD's...

What are you suggesting, escrow?
    ^_^

I go with Semoweb that happened to me once I did designer they never pay me final payment they have all the work already. That why the best thing the designer put on they server and the client can test it to make sure it working fine
    WHMCS Services - sales (at) whmcsservices.com
    WHMCS Development | WHMCS Addons / Modules