Any alternative for Vision Helpdesk?

Hi,

We are looking for an alternative for Vision Helpdesk to provide End User Support to our Resellers.

Is there any other helpdesk which allows to manage support for multiple companies ?
    Subodh Manikoth [Netmagics.com - In Business Since 2007]
    Linux & Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller | VPS
    99.9% Uptime SLA | 30 Days Money Back | 24x7 Live Support
    Payment Methods: PayPal/Credit Card, Indian ATM/Debit Cards/NetBanking, Bank Deposit
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Subodh M View Post
    Hi,

We are looking for an alternative for Vision Helpdesk to provide End User Support to our Resellers.

Is there any other helpdesk which allows to manage support for multiple companies ?
    I believe the latest version of Kayako (v4) can support such a feature.
    ██ KVM SSD & SATA VPS | Dedicated Servers | Colocation
    ██ Managed and Self Managed Servers | North Carolina, Washington D.C, London and Texas Data Centers
    ██ www.bigbrainglobal.com | Big Brain Global Networks
      0 Not allowed!

Isn't the helpdesk with whmcs good enough?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BBH Brian View Post
    I believe the latest version of Kayako (v4) can support such a feature.
    Thanks for the information. I just had a chat with their sales person and they do offer Satellite Helpdesk feature in their latest version. But it doesn't offer custom domain, we need to buy separate license for each resellers.
    Linux & Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller | VPS
    Payment Methods: PayPal/Credit Card, Indian ATM/Debit Cards/NetBanking, Bank Deposit
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lincxu View Post
    Isn't the helpdesk with whmcs good enough?
    They do not offer Satellite Helpdesk feature. We need that feature to provide End User Support to our Resellers.
      0 Not allowed!

Why you don't like Vision Helpdesk?
    (I'm just wondering, since we are thinking about switching from Kayako to Vision. Just because of multiple companies ticket management at the same time.)
    // AltusHost - European Web Hosting Provider
    // Dedicated Servers | XEN VPS Hosting | Web Hosting
    // 2 EU Locations: Netherlands & Sweden
    // Superior 24/7 Technical Support
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Turelio View Post
    Why you don't like Vision Helpdesk?
    (I'm just wondering, since we are thinking about switching from Kayako to Vision. Just because of multiple companies ticket management at the same time.)
    Our staffs are not comfortable with it's interface. Also there was some bugs. However their support team is very helpful. They always helped to fix the bugs as quickly as possible. But currently we are unable to spend so much time for bug finding. So we are looking for more reliable software. I hope they will improve it in their next version.
      0 Not allowed!

Probably Vision Helpdesk is the only helpdesk software offering reseller end user support or the multi-domain feature.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Subodh M View Post
    I hope they will improve it in their next version.
    Are you on their latest version actually?
      0 Not allowed!

Greetings:

Help Spot from http://www.helpspot.com/ works great.

Thank you.
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile
      0 Not allowed!

We have been using Vision Helpdesk for our end user support for resellers. The only purpose of choosing Vision Helpdesk was as it offers multi-domain feature, each domain having its own departments. So cosider a abc reseller wants end user support from us, we just need to get his domain enrolled in helpdesk and give him access to his domain. That way, it becomes a white-labelled support for his end users. His end users get a client area from where they can submit their tickets. That client area resides on that particular resellers domain. So no doubt of his clients knowing that the support requests are received in our main vision helpdesk.

Their upcoming V3 version seems to be quite promising as it mentions about supporting multi-tasking features.

Ref : http://www.thevisionworld.com/get-re...-helpdesk.html
    RSHosting.com: Reliable & Secure, Managed Web Hosting since 2003
    UK / US datacenters Linux & Windows Servers Cpanel / Plesk RvSkins+RvsiteBuilder Pro Softaculous WHMCS + SSL
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Cloud Servers | Managed Dedicated Servers
    100% SLA Network Uptime + White Labelled End user support & 30 days money back guarantee
      0 Not allowed!

I've used their helpdesk for over 2 years and have not been happy. I've been pinging them for support for 5 days now, the desk isn't gathering mail properly, and they've still not answered.

They routinely make us look bad to our customers because it takes so long to get anything handled.
      0 Not allowed!