Thread: Jumpline Review

Jumpline Review

I've been with jumpline for about 3 months now...
    I hear alot of bad talk about them, so I'm hear to out beef that.
    First,
    Jumpline was founded in 1997, If there's one thing I hate, It's having to choose a host that was launched in like 2010 or 2011, because chances are, there not going to succeed, and you run the risk of losing your files or whatever without proper notice from them. Anyhow, As we can see, Jumpline has already succeeded, so you aint gotta worry.

Second,
    There Acceptable use policy is pretty acceptable, some hosts have a strict policy, I mean I can understand the whole "No Illegal files" and obeying the law, but some hosts can take it a bit to far, by making there own laws, something I never cared for, The internet is public, and you should be able to talk about whatever you feel like.

Third, No downtime for me. I sometimes Log into my computer at off peak hours, just to check my site is up, and it has everytime I check.

Forth, Cpanel or plesk.. That's some tight ****.. I don't mess with plesk, but if your a plesk lover, they got ya.

If u got any questions or anything, Hollar, and I'll reply.

Who were you hosted with before Jumpline? Also, dont forget to report your domain name to the moderators for verification by clicking on the report button (upper right hand corner for your post).
    Need Web Hosting? Click Here to Learn Why You Should Switch To FernGullyGraphics
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

Need Business Cards? Click Here

What site do youi host with them? Why did you choose them at all, not some popular brand (just trying your luck / supporting young company...)? Also, what do you mean by
    There Acceptable use policy is pretty acceptable, some hosts have a strict policy, I mean I can understand the whole "No Illegal files" and obeying the law, but some hosts can take it a bit to far, by making there own laws, something I never cared for, The internet is public, and you should be able to talk about whatever you feel like
    What about their support? In case you have contacted them - how fast and professional was it?
    Their choice (customer choses) seems to be something new for me. And - better for customer. Kudos, Jumpline.

To be honest I never heard of this company, but glad to see another happy customer in this forum.