Are you a CentOS / SolusVM / OpenVZ / WHMCS Rockstar?
I am looking to IMMEDIATELY hire someone to fill a permanent position as a full-time senior systems administrator with a web hosting company.
This person will remotely manage the technical infrastructure of several servers (both Windows Server and Centos Linux-based) and the network communications between them.
You should have:
1. Experience with SolusVM, OpenVZ, and server virtualization
2. Experience with advanced TCP/IP networking, IP tunneling, and VPNs
3. Multiple years of both Windows Server and Centos/Redhat Experience
4. Prior experience as a Systems Administrator in a mission critical environment
5. Excellent communication and organizational skills
6. Reliable internet connectivity and a computer
7. Able to work under pressure and communicate effectively
WHMCS experience is a plus. Microsoft or Cisco certification is also a plus.
Please do not apply if you are actually a programmer by trade, who is "moonlighting" as a systems administrator. I need a regimented, anal-retentive sysadmin with a few people skills.
If this sounds like an ideal fit for your career path, please apply by emailing me the #1 reason why I should pick you for this position, as well as your salary requirements and availability.
Please note: Some of my clients sell products of an adult nature (mature audiences); if you have moral objections to this, please don't apply.
Thank you for your time.
P.S. I will only hire those who are looking for a long-term working relationship with an employer, as we will be investing a lot of time and energy into training and supporting your growth.