Looking for cheap unmanaged VPS or dedicated in Asia with unlimited bandwidth

Looking to add a new media server located somewhere in Asia for my website to provide faster loading for people in that part of the world (Basically making my own CDN for the site).

Requirements:
    * Net: 100mpbs unmetered
    * OS: Preferably FreeBSD, but I can settle for a Debian based Linux distro if necessary.
    * Disk space: At least 300GB
    * IO Bandwidth: Preferably at least a mirror, since it will pretty heavily saturate a single disk's read bandwidth. A raid0 is also acceptable because it's just a mirror.
    * CPU: doesn't matter much, but needs to generate thumbnails so can't be super old/slow (the Atom cpu I had at one host really struggled with the load).
    * Ram: 1GB (more is always better of course for caching).

* Good VPS not cheap

A good vps is not cheap and a cheap vps is not good.
    To have a stable vps you have to start right or you will end wrong so finding a vps that is cheap in not like shared hosting that is cheap

100mbps in asia?

What's your budget? I hope it's minimum four or five digits.

A good vps is not cheap and a cheap vps is not good.
    Reliability isn't super important because it's just a mirror. If it fails, I can transfer to load to another node. Of course it's pointless if it's super unreliable -- not worth the effort.

100mbps in asia?
    Why not? Countries like South Korea and Japan have 100mbps residential connections. I don't see why cheap 100mbps servers would be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by cstdenis View Post
    Reliability isn't super important because it's just a mirror. If it fails, I can transfer to load to another node. Of course it's pointless if it's super unreliable -- not worth the effort.

Why not? Countries like South Korea and Japan have 100mbps residential connections. I don't see why cheap 100mbps servers would be an issue.
    Are you looking for *100mbps unmetered domestic/peering-only bandwidth that will not exit the country*?

Quote Originally Posted by cstdenis View Post

Yeap, for residential connection you will get that cheap. But with vps or dedicated server, you wont get anything cheap than US based server.

and how you define cheap for a vps ? $20 USD/month ?
    © www.hostinginside.com AS9678 √
    © Taiwan Colocation and Dedicated Server
    © Taiwan, Singapore, US, UK & Germany KVM Based VPS with RAID 10