Thread: good hosting

good hosting

hi all

i need cheap& good hosting accepting 3months

suggest any company ?

thx

"Good" and "Cheap", well not sure if we can help you on that one because in the better half the "Cheap" providers are usually the ones that have the most issues.

Do you have a budget or requirements for your services, (Space, Bandwidth, Location, Features, Control Panel)...?

Anything that we can assist you further with, such as having a budget to go along with it?
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

Good and cheap should never be mentioned in the same sentence.
    Serverfruit - awesome cPanel hosting!
    Bacon forever!

Well in reality they don't really work well together as unfortunate as it seems. You are right, they should never be used side by side or within the same sentence as you're really never going to find a service that is going to offer exceptional service for the cost of a coffee but at times you just never know
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow-Sean View Post
    Well in reality they don't really work well together as unfortunate as it seems. You are right, they should never be used side by side or within the same sentence as you're really never going to find a service that is going to offer exceptional service for the cost of a coffee but at times you just never know
    You are right. I did not know either earlier, but now I do...
    Serverfruit - awesome cPanel hosting!
    Bacon forever!

Try to have a budget for at least $5/month for a basic web hosting plan. Never expect a good service from a very cheap hosting esp. those that offers $1/month. If you want to be satisfied, then have a good budget too.

If you just need for 3 months. I think any monthly paid hosting will meet your requirement because the price is more or less the same level.

I agree with Lincxu, might be worth making sure they have a money back guarantee just in case they are a lot worse than you were expecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tell me more View Post
    hi all

hosting accepting 3months
    Actually do you need hosting for 3 months only or you need a host accepting quarterly (3months) payment cycle ?

thank you all

all the replies were Helpful.

i meant by good & cheap , not to be more than 4$ by month

Quote Originally Posted by iHubNet-Matt View Post
    Actually do you need hosting for 3 months only or you need a host accepting quarterly (3months) payment cycle ?
    yes , this is my point
    so i can have discount and also i can try the hosting before i pay by year.

thank you all again

and any recommended hosting will be helpful

There are tons of cheap hosts out there that meet your price range. I myself have only dealt with a few over the years and like everyone else said, your requirements don't really go hand in hand. To me, I would look for the one that offers the best support and has good ratings. Check out the various reviews in these forums and go from there is about the only advice I can give you.

Look in the offer section many companies offer special offer in offer section
    Web Hosting in Pakistan -> Fast Hosting,(25 minute initial ticket response time guarantee)
    Hosting in Pakistan -> Keep your site online with Cheap Price

Most Shared hosting providers do annual billing, because it allows them to offer lower price of the servie to customers. Going for quarterly contract means to pay more, not less.
    HostColor.com Edge Infrastructure - US Dedicated Servers & Europe Dedicated Hostingsince 2000
    In 50 U.S. Edge Data Centers & 80 POPs worldwide
    24/7 Support ★★ Support Tickets - LiveChat - Phone

Quote Originally Posted by gold2 View Post
    Look in the offer section many companies offer special offer in offer section
    Offer, specials, news, twitter, WHT you name it. I can't image any host not offering special pricing. You just have to look at all pages that may reflect a promotional price for services. Companies use several names for those pages so check each page out that you think may contain special offers.

Quote Originally Posted by HostColor View Post
    Most Shared hosting providers do annual billing, because it allows them to offer lower price of the servie to customers. Going for quarterly contract means to pay more, not less.
    That is a good point. But at the same time, he does not want to pay for an entire year and decide after a month or two that the host he is with has issues. He is trying to find a solid host that he will be happy with for years and not lose money doing so.