Lightbulb [FOR SALE] -WEB HOST FOR SALE

I have 2 webhosts for sale, neither yet have clients however one site has adwords running on it of 50 of which around 50p has been used so visitors should be expected.

Both domains will come with the entire website of which one is currently integrated with WHMCS (no license) and is on a dedicated server - while the other is just on a free host to keep the site up.

I want to keep the domains etc. private so please PM me or contact me via email:
    smolak AT hotmail DOT co DOT uk

MORE DETAILS:

Site x: built in with WHMCS (no license in sale) on a server costing 40/month (do not have to stay with the dedicated server - no contract). Receiving 50 of adwords paid advertising of which not even 1 has been spent (this is included in sale of business) - completely setup and up-to-date with cPanel+WHM included in monthly server cost - also Softaculous is installed and setup.

The other site is webhostunlimited.co.uk - it has received only free promotion from forum posts and signatures etc. Hosted with free hosting to keep the site up and running. Been setup and designed to run with a cheap unlimited 10 reseller package of which I will inform the buyer.

So what exactly are you selling here? No customers, no business, no income, no domain, no software licenses?

Confused...
    Jeremy Anthony Kinsey ([email protected]) - 262-248-6759
    Budget Dedicated Servers/Colocation HostDrive.Com
    cPanel Hosting/Dedicated Servers HostingLizard.Com
    19 Years in the Hosting Business!

2 Websites with Domains.
    1 with paid advertising the other without.

The sites have attracted a little attention already just to clarify these are 2 websites with domains - the one site, site x (PM me for domain-wished to be kept private) which is fully setup and integrated with WHMCS and has paid advertising running on it which will be included in it's sale (the cost of server it currently is on is 40/month with cPanel/WHM license). The site is ready to go and just needs clients - the server is setup with nameservers - softcalous auto-installer all the latest software etc. and the nameservers are setup also. The domain was registered recently and is .co.uk and paid for.

Webhostunlimited.co.uk is setup to be used with an unlimited reseller at 10/month and has a lot of advertising all of which has been only free however, forum posting etc.

I just don't get this?!?! Anybody could setup what you are offering with a few hours work. You can get a dedicated server from say Hostgator and it would come with cPanel/WHM and you get a free license for WHMCS. Nameservers are easy to setup so the only real part to sell are the domain names.

Can you PM me the domain names?

webhostunlimited.co.uk is the domain and website.
    The other is domain, website, 50 of google adwords, flash advert and regular visitors.

Its a tough market, I will take it off your hands to save you renewal fees

You can get a dedicated server from say Hostgator
    Interesting how you say Hostgator, seems like you ripped their main website and have shifted things around, surprises me really.
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee