Is this hosting website is scam webhostingworld

have anyone experience to this hosting company webhostingworld

there are advertising through google adword

company work : providing people hosting plan

if anyone type in Google search cheap hosting you will see first or second ad
    like this

$1/Mo Unlimited Web Space | webhostingworld
    Free Domain, Free Site Builder Cheap Hosting, 24x7 Live Support
    webhostingworld

two months a go . i saw this company ad in google search when i type cheap hosting

this company is providing 3 type of plan

bronze plan
    silver plan
    gold plan

and they offer
    UNLIMITED Web Space
    UNLIMITED Band Width

i paid this company for bronze plan . they active my account . i start uploading through ftp software . every 2 or 3 days after i logged and checked my folder some of my folder automatically deleted or some other folder file deleted. . i got this problem again and again . when i contact this company through there live chat they rearrange my file and folder which they deleted. since this cat and mouse game continue for one and half month . i contact him they solve my problem . and now they deleted all my 45 folder. they said sorry our server is sharerd your file and folders are voilated our aup policy . they said your Band Width is high . you should go to our vps plane

i tell this company sorry its very costly 30$ per month to pay you i submit ticket for refund money and they give me this reply

Hello,

Your account is out of 30 day money back guarantee and can only be canceled and not refunded, alternatively we can move your account to VPS server.

Let us know how you wish to proceed.

please guide me

Ummm okay what were you hosting exactly?? How much disk space did it take?

You have crossed the 30 days Money back guarantee, they say so most probably you will not get your money back. Did you pay for the whole year??

Funny thing i find is that they claim your files violated their policies yet they are okay to host the same files if you move to a VPS? Or do they mean you crossed the fixed space they have in their "unlimited" disk space? Well this depends on what you were hosting with them. Usually be sure to read the TOS and AUP of all "Unlimited hosts" as unlimited space is for script files basically html and php and so on, if you are thinking they will let you upload mp3's or videos then of course you will be suspended

Quote Originally Posted by uzair101 View Post
    every 2 or 3 days after i logged and checked my folder some of my folder automatically deleted or some other folder file deleted. . i got this problem again and again . since this cat and mouse game continue for one and half month .
    Why you stay at a provider which doesn't satisfy you for a month or less? You waited 1 1/2 month and yet you want to get back your money? You must refunded it at your first or second week when since the start, you already have problem with them.

Quote Originally Posted by ivounnerry View Post
    Why you stay at a provider which doesn't satisfy you for a month or less? You waited 1 1/2 month and yet you want to get back your money? You must refunded it at your first or second week when since the start, you already have problem with them.
    It is hard to find a host charging $1/month for "Unlimited" benefits People get selfish and keep hoping that things will work out soon

Quote Originally Posted by wat3v3r View Post
    It is hard to find a host charging $1/month for "Unlimited" benefits People get selfish and keep hoping that things will work out soon
    You make me confuse so I check their site.
    Why people look for a very cheap price and expect the unexpected?

For UZAIR101: I think it's better if you move to a new host and have a better budget for your hosting. $1 is not enough.. I don't think you will be satisfied by the service from any host that will offer $1 only.

If they refuse to cancel, I think you can leave them ASAP and ignore the $12 bucks. Just think how much you paid to get such level services.

Thanks "uzair101" to share your experience with "webhostingworld". I also discuss their execute for hosting plans and CPU uses. I think, cheap web host do not use latest and advanced software due to this they promise but not offer promised services. Now I will not go to this web host.

Unfortunately, you get what you pay for. it is impossible to offer unlimited disk space/bandwith and support for 1 dollar/month. The only sad advice: get your backup to any non-overselling host and initially pay for the one month only

If it's too good to be true,It probably is
    Tiger Host | Shared Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Domain Registration
    ---> 24/7/365 Live Chat & Help Desk Support.
    ---> cPanel 11,Softaculous,Fantastico & more.
    ---> http://www.tiger-host.net