Exclamation Need advice concerning VPS purchase

I need to purchase a VPS that allows the use of proxy scripts. I need a fast VPS with unlimited monthly bandwidth, allows unlimited processes, lots of ram, and cpanel with WHM (all dedicated), Instant VPS reboot capability. I am looking for a VPS preferably in Western Europe(U.K, Netherlands, Portugal, Germany, Switzerland). I need one with 95-99% uptime and good and prompt technical support. I need a listing for monthly, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years and lifetime account where available. I am not using for any illegal stuff. Mostly downloads, streaming and internet surfing of legit sites. I am looking for a cheap a price as possible. Pls advice is needed. thanks
    Last edited by Dukelord; 06-01-2011 at 02:55 PM.

Try to google first about VPS in Western Europe. Then if you find a host, you can ask us on what we think about it. I hope its a good idea for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukelord View Post
    I need to purchase a VPS that allows the use of proxy scripts. I need a fast VPS with unlimited monthly bandwidth, allows unlimited processes, lots of ram, and cpanel with WHM (all dedicated), Instant VPS reboot capability. I am looking for a VPS preferably in Western Europe(U.K, Netherlands, Portugal, Germany, Switzerland). I need one with 95-99% uptime and good and prompt technical support. I need a listing for monthly, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years and lifetime account where available. I am not using for any illegal stuff. Mostly downloads, streaming and internet surfing of legit sites. I am looking for a cheap a price as possible. Pls advice is needed. thanks
    For unlimited bandwidth and unlimited process, get a dedi, nobody wants to be your neighbor.
    Hostigation.com - High Resource Hosting
    WHM/cPanel Servers for Hosting and Dedicated Needs
    SolusVM VPS Hosting - Big Features, Small Prices
    Like us on Facebook or follow @hostigation on Twitter

Hello Sir,

What are your requirements for VPS spec. (RAM,HD)?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
    WaQas.

Also what is the budget?
    Private Layer Swiss Hosting : Swiss Dedicated Servers
    RIPE LIR (AS51852)
    U: www.privatelayer.com
    E: sales @ privatelayer.com

I think a bit more clarity is needed here so I am going to break down your post the best I can.

Use of proxy scripts: most providers will allow this but check first

Unlimited Bandwidth: are you talking about unmetered? e.g. restricted to 10,20,50mbit any host that offers unlimited is lying to you, or do you just mean a huge amount?

Unlimited processes: If the software/scripts you run impacts other users all hosts will restrict you, simple as that, I think what you want to ask for is an equal share of CPU

Lots of RAM: for a VPS to me lots of RAM means 2GB is that about what you need/want, perhaps the ability to upgrade at any stage would be better?

cPanel/WHM dedicated: do you mean an owned license, if so you may want to just buy one from buycpanel.com if you mean a monthly lease most hosts can offer that and if not you can probably get one cheaper than a host will offer you buy shopping about e.g. licensepal

Instant reboot: almost all if not all VPS control panels offer this, although SolusVM is the most popular right now.

95-99% uptime: to be honest any host that cant meet 99% with some sort of compensation if they drop below it should not be considered.

Pricing: Expect a heavy discount when you get to paying 1 year up front at least 1 or 2 months free.

I assume its not just you using the VPS as you wanted unlimited bandwidth and I am confused about the actual requirement, do you plan on hosting websites through cpanel or or running a proxy service or both?

Cheap as possible: I suggest you look for a host that allows you to upgrade and downgrade your package over time, although if you keep saying unlimited dont expect it to be so cheap
    -> INCEPTION HOSTING LIMITED Since 2010!
    -> I am most active on the lowendspirit hosting forum Come join us!
    -> PHOENIX USA & THE NETHERLANDS & UK EU

Hi DukeLord,

You may want to consider a DDS or possibly a dedicated server.
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog

For unlimited bandwidth and unlimited resources you should have unlimited budget too.
    HostinPK.com
    [US/UK] Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting
    cPanel/CWP | Softaculous | WHMCS | Dedicated IP | SSL
    We accept PayPal, 2checkout, Credit Cards, and Bank payments

Quote Originally Posted by WaQas View Post
    Hello Sir,

Thanks in advance

Regards,
    WaQas.
    I just need requirements that support proxy without any stress to my server. I am looking at a bandwidth of 1TB per month and a budget of btw USD 100-110 per year

Hello Sir,

Thanks in advance

Regards,
    WaQas.
    I just need requirements that support proxy without any stress to my server. I am looking at a bandwidth of 1TB per month and a budget of btw USD 100-110 per year

Sorry for the multiple posting. Connection problems
    Last edited by Dukelord; 06-01-2011 at 10:31 PM.

Sorry for the multiple posting. Connection problems
    Hello sir,

You need Linux VPS for creating proxy..
    Am i right?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
    WaQas

Yes I need Linux. Windows is too expensive.

Yes I need Linux. Windows is too expensive.
    Hello Sir,

In these days not too much expensive, Please check VPS offer area there you will know that Windows are expensive or not ..

Thanks in advance

Regards,
    WaQas.

Hello Sir,

In these days not too much expensive, Please check VPS offer area there you will know that Windows are expensive or not ..

Thanks in advance

Regards,
    WaQas.
    Could you pls give me a link?

Anyone know anything about http://www.rapidovps.com? They seem to have what I'm looking for. Sent them an email with inquiries, no response yet.