InfoRelay is offering 100Mbps unmetered premium dedicated servers in all available markets for $400 per month. Offer includes :

Brand new i7 950 (3.2Ghz quad), 8GB RAM, 2 x 500GB Hard drives in RAID 1, choice of Linux OS (Microsoft adds $35 MRC), /28 IP block (11 usable), and 100Mbps of InfoRelay's premium blended BGP bandwidth for $400 per month / setup on a 12 month term.

Available BGP Peers include: Level 3, Savvis, TW Telecom, PCCW, Telia, TaTa, Global Crossing, nLayer, Highwinds, Cogent, and more.

Los Angeles : Excellent routes to Asia through settlement free peers Japan Telecom, KDDI, and routes through AnyTwo platform with dozens of other direct providers.

New York City: Great access to the financial markets downtown, directly from our 60 Hudson site. Good BGP blend in a well connected market.

Washington D.C.
: Great interconnected regional backbone with over 9 providers locally, giving us exceptional redundancy and a high level of available support.

Please feel free to PM me directly or submit a quote request to [email protected] and mention the i7 special from WHT.