Question about false data

Hello, sorry for my bad english:

Actually I have one domain on Dynadot, and I am planning to sell it and then transfer it to other person in other domain hosting, but I am insecure about security:

The question is, I have my Dynadot account and the Whois information of my domain with false data (name, phsical address, etc) except the telephone number which is true.

If somebody try to enter to my Dynadot account and tries to transfer my domain (without my authority) do I have a right to claim that operation and recover my domain?.

Thank you very much

Depending on what information is mentioned in the WHOIS it couldbe a legal nightmare to claim back your domain name incase it gets stolen.
    RealtimeRegister.com - Worldwide domain management. API (epp) + Resellers prices

but why?

If i have paid the domain..
    My telephone number is real...
    My email address is real...

My name, surname and address in the whois information must be written on a legal document to show that I live where i supposed to live?

just put all real information and use whois privacy protection if you want to hide your name/address, this is why whois protection services are offered.

the legal owner infront of ICANN and registries is the "Registrant" if you placed John Smith he will be the owner of your domain

i have experienced many cases of people lost their domains forever because the registrars does not help them at all when the whois info isn't theirs

be careful
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Yes you should use the whois proxy. At dynadot is this service for free.
    You will only have a problem when dynadot gets bankrupt or loose their icann accreditation. But I guess that will not happen.

...but understand that supplying false contact information to your registrar is grounds for deletion of your domain.

Read the terms and conditions of their privacy service very carefully. The name of the registrant is key. If that's not your name, then you are not the legal registrant. And if the privacy service is a third party, make sure that if something happens with your domain they will actively work to correct it. For example, if the domain somehow manages to get stolen, will they work with the registrar(s) involved to get the domain back (and at no charge to you)?

When you are operating with real information you always will be able to prove that you are the actual owner of the domain name account.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmhome View Post
    At dynadot is this service for free.
    Actually, Dynadot whois privacy is $2 per year per domain. And it's not full privacy, your real name will still be listed in the whois.

Quote Originally Posted by elbiodonnet View Post
    but why?

If i have paid the domain..
    My telephone number is real...
    My email address is real...

My name, surname and address in the whois information must be written on a legal document to show that I live where i supposed to live?
    here is the answer:

Quote Originally Posted by SiberForum View Post
    When you are operating with real information you always will be able to prove that you are the actual owner of the domain name account.
    If there is a dispute/hacking issue, registrar will first of all ask for your photo ID (Driving license or Passport), maybe utility bill. How will you find documents for fake name?
    less is more