Free (as in beer) linux sysadmin

I'm a Linux admin with 6 years experience as a senior tech at a major managed hosting company. I'm currently on a long break and going stir-crazy, and I'm looking for a few quick gigs to keep me from going rusty.

I'm a LAMP superstar, problem-solving cloud guru. Need a random application installed? No problem. Hackers spammed your site and you need help cleaning it up? Sure. Something just isn't working right and you can't figure it out? I'll take a look and fix'er up.

Emphasis on the quick bit -- I'm not going to spend 40 hours trying to re-engineer your non-redundant cluster that just had its single point of failure... fail... and everything's down. I won't hang around on retainer if something else on your server breaks at 3am Saturday morning.

No charge, though of course if you want to give me money I won't stop you :-)

email: [email protected] mention WHT in the subject

Can you investigate reasons behind repeated server crashes?
    Primary email: advanced dot programmer at gmail dot com ..

Shoot me an email and we'll discuss further!

Hi, can you do virtualization/VPS installation? - I want to rent another server and sell VPS through that.

If you can, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by artyom View Post
    Hi, can you do virtualization/VPS installation? - I want to rent another server and sell VPS through that.

If you can, please let me know.
    Hi,

I just sent you a PM If you don't mind!

Regards,