Not able to play games?

Hi Friends,

I am not able to play games(vice city) in my home computer, I have installed xp home edition, I think there is no graphics card in my CPU, how to check whether the graphics card present or not?

Thanks,

If there have any Intel sticker in you computer then Intel have to detect your computer and driver have to starts for game in your computer.

I think your graphic is not supporting your game. You should add 3d graphic card to play game smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahulsuresh View Post
    Hi Friends,

I am not able to play games(vice city) in my home computer, I have installed xp home edition, I think there is no graphics card in my CPU, how to check whether the graphics card present or not?

Thanks,
    You mean GTA Vice City?

Here are the system requirements for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for the PC:

Minimum System Requirements:

800 MHz Intel Pentium III or 800 MHz AMD Athlon or 1.2GHz Intel Celeron or 1.2 GHz AMD Duron processor
    128 MB of RAM
    8 speed CD / DVD drive
    915 MB of free hard disk space
    (+ 635 MB if video card does NOT support DirectX Texture Compression)
    32 MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers ("GeForce" or better)
    Sound Card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers Keyboard & Mouse
    Subodh Manikoth [Netmagics.com - In Business Since 2007]
    Linux & Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller | VPS
    99.9% Uptime SLA | 30 Days Money Back | 24x7 Live Support
    Payment Methods: PayPal/Credit Card, Indian ATM/Debit Cards/NetBanking, Bank Deposit

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Rahulsuresh View Post
    Hi Friends,

Thanks,
    To check whether the graphics card is present or not, go to run command and write "dxdiag". it will show you the complete configuration of your system.

look behind your cpu ... if your monitor cable is attached vertically near keyboard mouse and usb cables then its a built in VGA card ... sometimes decent graphic power is built in to motherboards as well .

Quote Originally Posted by benjohnsonfs View Post
    look behind your cpu ... if your monitor cable is attached vertically near keyboard mouse and usb cables then its a built in VGA card ... sometimes decent graphic power is built in to motherboards as well .
    Exactly... or download some of these application (Everest, Aida32, HWinfo..) and run it to reveal what's inside your pc pet ;-)

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

This website there is really helpful I use it to find out if I should buy games for my computer and if they work with my computer.

So you can use that to find out what's missing.