Host site went out of business

I'm trying to find information on a company from central Florida called Agent Power Sites. They hosted my website for five years and then suddenly their gone. Does anyone have information on this company and how I might retrieve my website master files?

Is this the site you are looking for?

http://agentpowersites.com/
    Tiger Host | Shared Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Domain Registration
    ---> 24/7/365 Live Chat & Help Desk Support.
    ---> cPanel 11,Softaculous,Fantastico & more.
    ---> http://www.tiger-host.net

Quote Originally Posted by surfer10 View Post
    I'm trying to find information on a company from central Florida called Agent Power Sites. They hosted my website for five years and then suddenly their gone. Does anyone have information on this company and how I might retrieve my website master files?
    Unfortunately I have never heard of them before, is your website still online or has it disappeared? What about the companies website?
    Need Web Hosting? Click Here to Learn Why You Should Switch To FernGullyGraphics
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

Need Business Cards? Click Here

If the provider has disappeared and you don't have your own backup, you're likely out of luck. I do wish you the best of luck, but I've seen this happen way too often over the last few years.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

That sucks, man. I hope you took a backup sometime. Good luck .
    My personal blog -- rubiverse.net

If they were reselling hosting for some other company, you can check with that company. They may be able to provide backups.

I suggest you try to contact them directly such as via email. there's no better way to get your backups.

Good example to prove that every each customer / client shall get a backup of their own no matter what their provider promises.
    FLIPPER HOST Budget VPS, Resellers & Shared Linux Hosting
    cPanel/WHM, Solus VM, RV Site Builder Pro, Fantastico & Softaculous
    24x7 Heroic Ticketing and Live Chat
    Flipper Host is an Invest Lion Company

That is the new redirect -- this site is not the site that used to host my website AND they have an expired certificate indicating that there may be something wrong. I haven't clicked "ignore certificate issue" to get contact info because I'm concerned for virus's. Will the expired certificate be a security issue?

That is the new redirect -- this site is not the site that used to host my website AND they have an expired certificate indicating that there may be something wrong. I haven't clicked "ignore certificate issue" to get contact info because I'm concerned for virus's. Will the expired certificate be a security issue?
    No, it shouldn't. Sometimes it is related to the server configuration, but the expired certificate isn't a virus warning.
    Mellowhost - Providing High Quality Web Hosting Services since 2007
    SSD Cpanel Shared, SSD OpenVZ & KVM VPS Hosting
    A Hosting Provider with Complete SSD VPS & Shared Hosting.

It is basically a warning stating the certificate has expired, is invalid, or is not installed properly. It can be ignored, but in most cases they should address it
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

The site appears to be hosted at HostDime. At last resort you might want to contact HD to see if they can help.
    HostGamma.com | HostGamma Europe | HostGamma Asia
    USA, Canada, Brazil, UK, Netherlands, HK, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Singapore and more

Thank you, I just clicked through and sent the new provider an email asking for help with hosting and back up files.

Thank you, I will try to contact them

Good luck with solving the problem. If the new provider took over the business from the old provider, they should also have access to the files. Otherwise they made a terrible buy.
    Who would want to buy a hosting company with clients but without their data?
    One2Host.eu - Hosting solutions
    Email hosting - Shared hosting - Reseller - VPS - Dedicated servers
    Linux Servers - Plesk - MySQL/php - 24/7 servermonitoring - More than 150 one-click installation applications - Money back guarantee
    Twitter: @one2host

surefer10 what is your website. We could help troubleshoot this a little more if we knew your domain name. Maybe something happened with your dns etc.
    Energized I.T. Web Hosting
    Hosting | Template Customization | Domain Names
    Ministry Web Hosting

Exclamation

It looks like Agent Power Sites is forwarding to host2max now.
    The whois info for host2max is;

Ronnie Tartar
    Host2max LLC
    551 Howard Ave
    Lakeland, FL 33815
    US
    863-284-0933

Good luck!