Alexandria, VA

Post Seeking Contract-Based Web Designer/Developer

I am in the process of starting a web development & hosting company in the Washington, DC metro area and I am looking for someone who has a knack for developing clean, modern, and compliant web designs. The chosen individual will be utilized on a per-contract basis to assist us in designing and coding websites for our clients both locally and nationally. Specifically, we are looking for the following:

- A designer who takes pride in designing beautiful websites and layouts
    - Someone who is interested in developing their skills as it relates to design and coding
    - Someone who has a solid knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Wordpress, and jQuery.
    - Someone who has a strong working knowledge in modern design software; specifically Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver).
    - Someone who is not afraid to work in a startup environment; understanding that things can (and will) change quickly.
    - As an added bonus, if you live near the Washington, DC area and would be willing to meet with potential clients that would be awesome (but I’m not opposed to speaking with designers who would work remotely during contracts)

I would prefer working with a designer who would like to market their services through our brand; however, I will consider designers that may wish to become our company’s “exclusive” design firm (along the lines of a partnership).

If any of these sound like something you might be interested in, please send me a PM here on WHT with a little bit about your experience with the above listed requirements. I ask that you also specifically address the part about whether you are willing to work through our brand or whether you are more interested in a partnership model.

I look forward to speaking with you soon!

I am interested for partner ship with you, please send your details, because I won't PM you right now.

Hi, Experienced web developer looking for long term business relation, Please send me mail to nix.tgeorge[at]gmail[dot]com

Ideamine Technologies a professional Web design and Development company from India. We are interested to work with you. Please drop an email to sales at
    Ideamine Technologies, sales(a)
    Server Management|Outsourced Support|Web Development|Mobile Applications

Can we work together?

I am leading a team of web designers here in India.
    I can provide you competitive pricing for web projects. Tell me if you are interested in outsourcing.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

Garvit Halwasiya