Corenetworks.net

"Dedicated Servers starting at only $29.95 per month. Monthly payments with no long term commitments required. Remote power cycle is included with each system. IP KVM access, and free upstream firewall options round out the most robust, and inexpensive dedicated server offerings available."

-------------------

I have not kept up recently with latest dedicated server pricing, but back 3 years ago when I was researching CoreNetworks (http://corenetworks.net/) came up as one of the cheapest ones around with their postings on WHT and their clearance servers.

I was wary at first, typically you learn quick with web/server hosts that affordability and quality are typically inversely related, that is the more affordable the hosting is, the less quality and support you get. However, they operated in my home state (Michigan) and their staff seemed friendly in the sales emails I sent, so I took a chance. That was 3 years ago and I could not have been happier.

I only had to contact support 4 times in the past 3 years, and I always got an reply a soon as possible. They are willing to add/subtract options as you need them with no hassle.

Corenetworks is one of the few hosts where they are both affordable and with great service and quality.
I recommend them so much, I have even considered applying for a job to work for them!