Need some opinions on xen VPS Plans

Tell me what WHT think of these unmanaged xen vps packages.. I'm launching my vps service towards the ending of june so I need some insight on these packages.. Is it good as is or need to change??

256mb ram
    20GB storage
    150 GB bandwidth
    512mb Swap
    19.95 per month

512mb ram
    50GB storage
    250 GB bandwidth
    1024mb Swap
    39.95 per month

768mb ram
    75GB storage
    350 GB bandwidth
    1536mb Swap
    59.95 per month

1024mb ram
    1TB storage
    500 GB bandwidth
    2048mb Swap
    79.95 per month

Also the vps will have nightly offsite backups and hosting on raid 10 hardware 8 core machines..

The prices seem a little high to me, but I am not sure where they are located. I think that would play a factor in the pricing for me. I also think that it would help people evaluate the pricing better.

Quote Originally Posted by dclardy View Post
    The prices seem a little high to me, but I am not sure where they are located. I think that would play a factor in the pricing for me. I also think that it would help people evaluate the pricing better.
    The servers are located in Chicago

I'd say they're competitive, but the pricing seems a bit high. Could sell with the right landing page and call to action. Was that jump from 75GB to 1TB of storage correct?
    ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Locations: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 On-site Engineers

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-********* View Post
    I'd say they're competitive, but the pricing seems a bit high. Could sell with the right landing page and call to action. Was that jump from 75GB to 1TB of storage correct?
    Oops 100gb of storage..

Xen/unmanaged, new provider, so if you're asking me to compare, what makes your plans at all competitive with the likes of Linode and 6sync?
    What did you expect was going to happen?
    6sync is where I've made my home ): // @tenkay

Quote Originally Posted by dyna! View Post
    Xen/unmanaged, new provider, so if you're asking me to compare, what makes your plans at all competitive with the likes of Linode and 6sync?
    I just need to crunch some more numbers that I can lower my prices and offer great service also.. Thanks for your input.

Those are my exact thoughts. Your prices are up there with the extremely well-known hosts. What is going to set you apart from those guys?

Use Linode's pricing for good unmanaged xen plans, and you'll find you're paying much currently.

I think that people in lower price range will care more about RAM than storage or transfer. If you can make a plan, say 512MB with 5GB storage, 30GB transfer and make it cheaper, say $12-$15 range, that would be quite helpful. I am not sure how it fits into your cost/pricing model though.

Quote Originally Posted by webieu View Post
    I think that people in lower price range will care more about RAM than storage or transfer. If you can make a plan, say 512MB with 5GB storage, 30GB transfer and make it cheaper, say $12-$15 range, that would be quite helpful. I am not sure how it fits into your cost/pricing model though.
    Thats what it seems like I have to do.. Thanks for the input..