* STAY AWAY from serverbing

I wanted to share my experience with hosting.
    This has been the worst hosting experience i have had in 10 years!
    I currently am a reseller with them and from day 1 have had nothing but problems.
    The server was ridiculously slow to login to cpanel as well as ftp.
    The server would go up and down on a regular basis, a total of 13 times in less than a month. 80% uptime
    When i issued tickets for support i was met with a 1 line response of 3 words..."check back soon" until i requested my money back which then brought them to tell me the data center was undergoing maintenance and it would be complete in less than 24hrs.This lasted much longer than 24 hrs and happened again 3 days later to which my ticket was responded to with "emergency maintenance needed to be done on server"

I have never been able to talk to anyone live as the live chat always goes to email message and when i actually did connect with someone they left the chat???!!
    Requesting a refund from them resulted in my ticket mysteriously being deleted.
    As a last resort i was moved to another server because i refused to use the POS server i was currently on.
    My latest problem was with my DB being offline and not available rendering my site and client sites offline. The response i got was "server back online" in 2 mins from me submitting a ticket but the DB remains offline.

So in a nutshell save your sanity and go with a hosting company that has a good track record. I only wish i would have found this site before making the mistake of hosting with them.

You see.. their price is pretty low, how can you expect more from them?

Just remember - you get what you pay for. - is my web site.

Its rather an unfortunate situation. To save your peace consider moving.
    There are a lot of tourists in the online world.
    █▌ Cheapest Shared Hosting Solutions with 17+ Server Locations.
    █▌ Skrill, Perfect Money, AdvCash, Webmoney,OKPAY, Neteller, BitCoin, Payeer, STP.
    █▌ Web Hosting, Offshore Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, Cloud Hosting by!

Quote Originally Posted by sourdiesel View Post
    I only wish i would have found this site before making the mistake of hosting with them.
    That would have had been my advice too for anyone, to do some research about new potential hosts. Also, the cheapest isn't necessarily the best.
    UK Web Hosting - Professional & Reliable Managed Hosting and OpenVZ VPS Hosting!

Sorry to hear about your problems with the host.

You should switch to a more reputable host as soon as possible.There are some pretty good here on WHT.

Also be sure to check Reseller Web Hosting Offers forum.

Best of luck!
    Tiger Host | Shared Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Domain Registration
    ---> 24/7/365 Live Chat & Help Desk Support.
    ---> cPanel 11,Softaculous,Fantastico & more.

post your ticket here to clarification

in future Google and look here before going to any webhost