I am an experienced systems admin with over 5 years experience. In a nutshell there is nothing I cannot do remotely with servers, especially linux systems. I have worked with nix systems a great deal and have done lots of specialized work for lots of different clients. I am useful troubleshooting issues other admins have problems with, I never give up on issues that are possible to be solved.

Most of my experience has been dealing with ddos and security but also high stress situations. Sites such as media sharing sites needing special setups for the webapps they run, sites having ddos or security issues and just people wanting to work with an individual as opposed to a company. I have helped setup numerous web hosts and helped others launch services.

I am very good working with clients in a support setting such as tickets, forums and chat. There is no client I cannot satisfy unless they are just a problem client no matter what, there will be those but only once in a blue moon, Most people if you help them in a timely manner and don't promise them stuff you cant come through with on the sale then they made need a lil extra attention at times but usually can be satisfied.

I am very good working with clients in a support setting such as tickets, forums and chat. There is no client I cannot satisfy unless they are just a problem client no matter what, there will be those but only once in a blue moon, Most people if you help them in a timely manner and don't promise them stuff you cant come through with on the sale then they made need a lil extra attention at times but usually can be satisfied.

I can provide additional professional and personal references if needed. My resume is located HERE

My blog - http://gid0.net
email - [email protected]