FeedBack on Hostingzoom.com

This Hosting Company is good they are a great hosting company i been with them for years i love them they keep my vps online xD

Good to know, may be you can report to the forum admin as well.

The shortest review here.
    I suppose that would be much more useful if you can include some kind of the information here: how long you are using what you like more or less. Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SiberForum View Post
    The shortest review here.
    I suppose that would be much more useful if you can include some kind of the information here: how long you are using what you like more or less. Etc.
    Right! He just made it straight to the point.

Hi KickAss,

Welcome to WHT!

It is always refreshing to hear a good review on a company. But a bit more info would be helpfull to readers as well as Hosting Zoom. How long have you been with them? What are you hosting there? What is your domain name? What exceptional things that they done fro you?

Looking forward to hearing more!
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog

Well i been with them since 2009 and i have a Linux vps from them with whm/cpanel they are on the top with makeing sure we stay down with ddosing i mean i have a couple problems with my server and they fix it they live support is 24/7 i give them a issue with then 2 hours its fix iam like woah xD They good with payments like i be late and they dont charge late fees.

Lately I could not see much reviews about them. Glad to hear that they have been serving you well. They are currently owned by JaguarPC, right?

This is first time that i'm hearing about this company. Really good to hear that they are providing good up time. Have a look on it when i need vps plan. Anyway thanks for sharing.

Glad to hear that you are happy with your current hosting provider!
    Tiger Host | Shared Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Domain Registration
    ---> 24/7/365 Live Chat & Help Desk Support.
    ---> cPanel 11,Softaculous,Fantastico & more.
    ---> http://www.tiger-host.net

We ordered a VPS from Resellerzoom for our main website, and one thing I can honestly say is that it's been worth every penny. Uptime and server performance(aside from configuration changes we've tested) have been outstanding.

Midpulse | Customized Shared Web Hosting With VPS-Like Resources
    24/7 Support - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - Daily Backups
    www.Midpulse.com - Doing Business Since 2007

Yea and they had upgraded alot and yes they with JaguarPC lol i love them they upgrade they plans and server

Quote Originally Posted by KickAssServers View Post
    Yea and they had upgraded alot and yes they with JaguarPC lol i love them they upgrade they plans and server
    What is your IP with them (for verification of review)?

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Nelson View Post
    What is your IP with them (for verification of review)?
    Just so you know KickAssServers, You can verify your review by clicking on the report button and sending the IP to the mods, Instead of a bunch of random people. such as quoted above.

Quote Originally Posted by Interix View Post
    Just so you know KickAssServers, You can verify your review by clicking on the report button and sending the IP to the mods, Instead of a bunch of random people. such as quoted above.
    Indeed that is a possibility, sorry for not mentioning that in my original most.

Quote Originally Posted by iHubNet-Matt View Post
    Lately I could not see much reviews about them. Glad to hear that they have been serving you well. They are currently owned by JaguarPC, right?
    That's not really accurate, I Greg Landis, own both but JaguarPC doesn't own Hostingzoom. They each have dedicated staff and are run independent. They really only share mutual buying power on things like space and servers.
    Greg Landis | Founder Jaguarpc - Keeping websites happy since 1998
    Managed IT Solutions - Business hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Cloud VPS Hosting | Dedicated servers | Backup service
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | Twitter: @JaguarPC | (888)-338-5261 | sales @ jaguarpc.com