Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

* ★ AlienVPS.com ★ NEW Nodes, NEW LA Location ★ 50% OFF ★ UFO4 Plans only $11/month!

AlienVPS.com ★ NEW Nodes, NEW LA Location ★ 50% OFF LIFETIME DISCOUNTS ★ UFO4 Plans only $11/month!

www.AlienVPS.com
    Abducting the Competition
    HUGE Savings Going on now at our Los Angeles, California location!

Incredible Deals! We are selling 20 UFO 4 plans for the dirt cheap price of $11/month! Act fast as this price won't be around for long!
    UFO 4 Plans Include - 100GB Disk / 1000GB Premium Bandwidth / 2GB Dedicated RAM burstable to 3GB!
    ORDER HERE

Thanks for landing on our thread, we know you have choices and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
    We continue to, "Abduct the competition" and as a result of our success we are passing along BIG savings to you.

Who We Are:
    AlienVPS offers no-nonsense VPS hosting. We are a small company dedicated to providing affordable VPS hosting to our clients. Why AlienVPS, and not some other company? We believe that all customers should be treated equal regardless of how big or small they are. We want to make the most of your online experience and are here to offer you peace of mind knowing that our Customer Support Alien's care just as much about your server as you do.

Alien VPS Promo's:
    UFO 4 Bargain Basement Pricing - Act fast only 20 Available!
    • UFO4 (Usually $23.00/month.) Only $11/month!
    • Price will last for the life of your account
    • Offer valid to new customers only
    • VPSes placed on our BRAND NEW nodes!
      ORDER HERE

Promo 1
    • Save 25% off on our UFO 1 / UFO 2 packages for the life of your account!
    • Applies to all payment Terms
    • Coupon Code: 25offlifetime

Promo 2
    • Save 50% off on our UFO 3 / UFO 4 packages for the life of your account!
    • Applies to all payment Terms
    • Coupon Code: 50offlifetime

Alien VPS Hosting Plans:

UFO 1 - $5/month **Lifetime monthly price only $3.75 w/PROMO CODE 25offlifetime
    Disk Space: 25GB
    Premium Bandwidth: 250GB
    Guaranteed RAM: 256MB
    Dedicated IP(s): 1
    ORDER NOW

UFO 2 - $10/month **Lifetime monthly price only $7.50 w/PROMO CODE 25offlifetime
    Disk Space: 50GB
    Premium Bandwidth: 500GB
    Guaranteed RAM: 512MB
    Dedicated IP(s): 2
    ORDER NOW

UFO 3 - $17/month **Lifetime monthly price only $8.50 w/PROMO CODE 50offlifetime
    Disk Space: 75GB
    Premium Bandwidth: 750GB
    Guaranteed RAM: 1024MB
    ORDER NOW

UFO 4 - $23/month **Lifetime monthly price only $11.50 w/PROMO CODE 50offlifetime
    Disk Space: 100GB
    Premium Bandwidth: 1000GB
    Guaranteed RAM: 2048MB
    ORDER NOW

Alien VPS's Include the following:
    • INSTANT Setup
    • OpenVZ Technology
    • SolusVM Control Panel
    • FREE Setup
    • Full Root Access
    • TUN/TAP Enabled by default
    • SolusVM Quick Backup and Central Backup of your VPS
    • SolusVM rDNS Manager (manage your own rDNS)
    • Automated External Daily Backups of your VPS
    • Multiple Linux OS Choices
    • Control panel options (cPanel / DirectAdmin / Kloxo)
    • Easy on the fly upgrades
    • Additional IPs cost $2/month
    • Irc/GameServers/Legal Adult Content Allowed

Alien VPS's Additional Info:

For additional information, or to view our additional products and services, please visit us at www.alienVPS.com.
    Have questions or comments? You may contact us at anytime by submitting a sales ticket. Click here to submit a sales ticket.

Los Angeles Alien Datacenter:
    Test IP: 173.234.147.10
    Test File: 173.234.147.10/test.bin

Alien VPS Testimonials from WHT:

Originally Posted by TechBitus
    Hey guys, I went to AlienVPS recently and they made my experience enjoyable. I recently bought UFO 2- with cPanel. My server was setup instantly and they helped me install cPanel. My tickets were answered promptly and in a professional manner. I would recommend AlienVPS for anyone who is looking for a well prices VPS server.

Cheers! Luke
    Originally Posted by trustcom
    Yesterday i bought UFO1. At first i was suprised that there wasn't debian to choose from OS. I sent ticket and in a about two-three hours i got debian ready to install on my VPS. Great support. Of course my VPS is running very good with debian onboard .
    Warm Regards,
    The AlienVPS Team

*AlienVPS.com, AlienLayer.com, and AlienRack.com are owned and operated by webRulon, llc.
    AlienLayer - AlienVPS.com / UFOHost.net / AlienRack.com
    Web HostingReseller HostingVPS HostingDedicated Servers
    Follow Us @alienlayer on twitter

We are giving away 5 free cPanel licenses to the next 5 people that sign up for the UFO4 plan in LA and prepay for a year!

At this rate, aliens will be landing in Normandy on New Year's day. Congratulations.

btw what is the new dc in LA?

The new DC is located in Los Angeles, California. We have 5 brand new nodes at this location.

Got 2 more vps with CPanel.. awesome.. thx

You guys are great, agreed responses are far slower... but you treat customers right and with respect.

Quote Originally Posted by cruxhost View Post
    Got 2 more vps with CPanel.. awesome.. thx

You guys are great, agreed responses are far slower... but you treat customers right and with respect.
    Myself, I don't mind if the responses are slower if the connections are faster. Anyway didn't have any reason to open a support ticket yet.

UFO4

what is the CPU model? and how about the number of CPU cores and frequency limit? thank you.

Hi all, we have given away the 5 free cPanel licenses for users who signed up for a year.

The nodes are running dual E5410's. All UFO 4 plans get 4 cores at around 933 Mhz.

i have been order any slot free cpanel ?

Quote Originally Posted by webRulon View Post
    The nodes are running dual E5410's. All UFO 4 plans get 4 cores at around 933 Mhz.
    why does mine only gets somewhere around 600Mhz? as "per cat proc/cpuinfo"

Quote Originally Posted by sherwinaval View Post
    Please PM me your VPS IP address and I will investigate for you.

hey webrulon,

any more slots for free cpanel?

thanks!

Guys, be frank I signed up with this company last month and really had a bad experience. Their support is just like waiting for the dead to come, they never reply to your tickets and some of the vps function like backup is totally a crap, never got it working and I am pretty sure that those people who will join will be quit after 1st month. If you want to try out only then it's ok but for your real project.... never imagine. I joined this forum today in order to aware you guys as I don't want the same thing happens to you too. Don't overlooked their pricing,diskspace,bandwidth please.

Searching for a good vps provider.

Regards,
    Suraj

@surajbgl

Just curious. Please provide the link to the part of the Alienvps offer which stated that backup was a feature of the plan.

I don't know whether any vps plan mention regarding the backup or not but we can't backup the image of our own vps and put it in our own vps, this is a feature of all of the VPS server control panel using SolusVM. They said they are having some problem and trying to fix it but never got a answer from them afterwards. if it was not a feature of the plan then why they didn't say that it didn't came with the plan i would be happy for it. finally, deceived to changed. please i don't want to have any arguments or whatever. if you want to join then you can free join..just forgot my post. posting of this message is not giving me anything...i just wanna tell me experience with this company.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwinaval View Post
    Hi thanks for PMing your IP. You are only getting 600Mhz because you are not on the LA node.The Node specifications listed above are for LA only. If you like I can move your VPS to an LA node? Please open a support ticket to discuss.

As I said on the other thread. This is a great VPS deal for $11/mos. And from my experience on this company there are no major issues that they haven't resolve within 24 hours.

My server was down on Sunday and I open I ticket and in a few minutes they fixed it. I think its a good idea to add more dedicated support staff to fixed issues of international customer who are in the opposite timezone like me. GMT +8

Quote Originally Posted by webRulon 12-03-10, 11:21 PM View Post
    For NY1 that's as good as it's going to get for now. We can move you to another node if performance becomes an issue.

We plan on having new nodes in place next week at which point we'll be moving everyone from NY1 and NY5.
    Hey webRulon, is there an update for this move? I asked a tech about it and he moved me to NY5 and the performance is even worse. Thanks!
    A Collection of Web Hosts
    Small biographies on hosts, uptime reports and some reviews
    Feel free to add your review or add a host that isn't on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by schmeg007 View Post
    Hey webRulon, is there an update for this move? I asked a tech about it and he moved me to NY5 and the performance is even worse. Thanks!
    Hi, overall performance should be much better on NY5. Disk IO not so much. We will have new nodes in NY at the beginning of January. Right now our newest and fastest nodes are in LA. If you don't mind being moved there we can move you now or you can wait to be moved in NY in 1 to 2 weeks.

Hi, overall performance should be much better on NY5. Disk IO not so much. We will have new nodes in NY at the beginning of January. Right now our newest and fastest nodes are in LA. If you don't mind being moved there we can move you now or you can wait to be moved in NY in 1 to 2 weeks.
    Ok thanks, I'll check back in January then.
    A Collection of Web Hosts
    Small biographies on hosts, uptime reports and some reviews
    Feel free to add your review or add a host that isn't on the list.

Hi thanks for PMing your IP. You are only getting 600Mhz because you are not on the LA node.The Node specifications listed above are for LA only. If you like I can move your VPS to an LA node? Please open a support ticket to discuss.
    Thanks for clearing that up. Right now I'll just stick with my current location. So far I really don't need much cpu resources, and I'm very much satisfied with the Disk I/O and the bandwidth speed of that node so it's ok.

@surajbgl,
    I would also like to know if you purchased managed services? If you didn't I hope you know what you're doing before you purchased a VPS from them.

What is the setup time?
    --- Nvm. I read all the main post.
    Last edited by Aeroz; 12-22-2010 at 04:23 AM.

for UFO 1, what is burstable ram?

I get an UFO4

This is my second day and the vps is completly offline.
    4 hours with no response from ths staff.
    Solus do not reboot the vps, this is completly no functional.

Unfortunately, prices and service are equivalent.
    Low prices, low satisfaction on support.

So, I do not recommend this company for you projects.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast