Thread: Flipper Host

Flipper Host

Dear All, i have passed with almost 10 months with Flipper Host. I wanted to thank you to them. I offer to all.

Serhan
    open a firm in Turkey
    We assist you in Turkey

I bought from them Linux hosting. I am so happy, there is no problem. everything is so good.
    open a firm in Turkey
    We assist you in Turkey

Thank you for your kind words and we are happy to see you satisfied with our services.

We love what we are doing and we will continue to do our best for you and all other customers of us.

Warm Regards
    FLIPPER HOST Budget VPS, Resellers & Shared Linux Hosting
    cPanel/WHM, Solus VM, RV Site Builder Pro, Fantastico & Softaculous
    24x7 Heroic Ticketing and Live Chat
    Flipper Host is an Invest Lion Company

Thank you very much Ceko.

BR

serhan sercan
    open a firm in Turkey
    We assist you in Turkey

Angry Flipper Host Down

I have been a customer for about 1 month now. No issues until today. It appears that the entire server / network is down with flipper host and no way to get a hold of their support to advise them as their entire site is down.
    WWTS.Host | Quality Hosting Solutions | "Host With Us, We Care!" | Founded 2016
    Sales & Billing (855) 357-2100 | Service & Support (706) 622-4000

Web Hosting | Business Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Servers | VPS | Colocation + More

Quote Originally Posted by LBraziel View Post
    I have been a customer for about 1 month now. No issues until today. It appears that the entire server / network is down with flipper host and no way to get a hold of their support to advise them as their entire site is down.
    Have you tried contacting them via phone? It might be best if you open a new thread regarding your issue, instead of bumping this thread. Also, how long has your website been down?
    Need Web Hosting? Click Here to Learn Why You Should Switch To FernGullyGraphics
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

Need Business Cards? Click Here

Wow, I find it hard to believe that you would make such comment so fast as if we were down for hours or days, on the contrary we just had to restart our server and went down for less than 5 minutes.

I feel so bad when I see customers like you that I have personally worked with them and went beyond the support limits who would run in few minutes to complain about us.

We have went far beyond the limits to transfer your sites and met all your extra requests to restore / fix your sites several times after we transferred all your sites even when it wasn't our promise and we get this kind of comment as if we had ranaway with your money, for 4-5 minutes of downtime is unbelievable really.

Not only USA but we have live chat support from China, Hong Kong, Egypt and Turkey all speak English as well. (Our own livechat and main site also resides at our own server so they go down with the reboot as well)

You perseonally had my very own gmail adress (google talk) as well. (This does not go down with our reboot)

From hunderds of customers, we maybe haven't gone so beyond at support as much as we went with you and we should have the credit of yours for going down for 4 minutes at emergency.

I am personally really surprised to see that after all, we seem to not have been able to build a trust in your mind.
    Last edited by Ceko; 06-30-2011 at 05:16 AM.

There is no such thing as 100% uptime. If you demand 100% you should be paying a lot more for a multi-redundant setup. Think about what you are paying and what you are getting. You have a good value, cut some slack.

Well you yourself said that there was no issues until now and after reading the justification of Ceko, I feel that you didn't give them enough time before posting here and it seems to be unfair. I would also suggest you to see features section of their site which clearly promises a 99.9% uptime guarantee. Most of the companies keep this 0.1% buffer for server reboots like this.

Thats just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Host View Post
    Well you yourself said that there was no issues until now and after reading the justification of Ceko, I feel that you didn't give them enough time before posting here and it seems to be unfair. I would also suggest you to see features section of their site which clearly promises a 99.9% uptime guarantee. Most of the companies keep this 0.1% buffer for server reboots like this.

Thats just my 2 cents.
    Hi;
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Best,
    Kevin

Best Hosting Ive had

Im just going to throw in my two cents, I have had many servers from at least ten different hosts. I can say that flipper by far has the best customer service! Their VPS servers are very well priced. Anytime ive needed assistance via chat, they have always resolved any issues and more. I have had periods of downtime (but what host doesn't.) I highly recommend purchasing from them.

Quote Originally Posted by xany View Post
    Im just going to throw in my two cents, I have had many servers from at least ten different hosts. I can say that flipper by far has the best customer service! Their VPS servers are very well priced. Anytime ive needed assistance via chat, they have always resolved any issues and more. I have had periods of downtime (but what host doesn't.) I highly recommend purchasing from them.
    Thank you for sharing your experience, we are glad to see that our customers are satisfied and happy with our services. You letting us and others know about it is a special thing as these kinda comments just gets us to work harder to not dissapoint valuable clients like yourself.

Warm Regards
    Ceko