WHMCS - WHM account deletion

Ok, so I've managed to get WHMCS create WHM accounts -- I'd like to know whether it's possible for WHMCS to delete WHM accounts. When someone's subscription ends (let's say they had a month subscription), what will WHMCS do? Is it able to delete that account from WHM?

Again, sorry if it's a stupid question.

There's no such thing as stupid questions, only stupid answers.

For this you'd have to look in the specific Product/Service.
    For example if you get onto the setup page for a certain product, you'll find this option under Pricing,
    just underneath your currencies. This is another new feature, not tried it yet myself.

You may want to use this with care though, because the trial user may be wanting to be upgraded to a paid product, yet they'd lose any data if a termination kicked in automatically, could lose a client.
    Last edited by NixDot; 05-30-2011 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NixDot View Post
    There's no such thing as stupid questions, only stupid answers.

For this you'd have to look in the specific Product/Service.
    For example if you get onto the setup page for a certain product, you'll find this option under Pricing,
    just underneath your currencies. This is another new feature, not tried it yet myself.

You may want to use this with care though, because the trial user may be wanting to be upgraded to a paid product, yet they'd lose any data if a termination kicked in automatically, could lose a client.
    Thanks NixDot!

So what happens exactly when the month is about to end if it's a one off payment? How do I keep track of subscriptions that have ended? How does a customer renew their service for say another month and what do I have to do to make that happen?

You might want to check whmcs.com's forum if you haven't already.
    www.idologic.com - Reseller, VPS and dedicated hosting - Friendly Customer Service - DirectAdmin - cPanel - InterWorx

Quote Originally Posted by Eildor View Post
    Ok, so I've managed to get WHMCS create WHM accounts -- I'd like to know whether it's possible for WHMCS to delete WHM accounts. When someone's subscription ends (let's say they had a month subscription), what will WHMCS do? Is it able to delete that account from WHM?

Again, sorry if it's a stupid question.
    Hello,

Yes whmcs is completely automated and if set up properly it will terminate that reseller account if they fail to pay the invoice which is due.

You can also set up a setting that accounts be terminated lets say 10 days after not being paid and possibly suspended after 4 days not being paid? Its all up to you.

WHMCS is completed automated so be sure to check out http://docs.whmcs.com/Main_Page

The last response is correct. With WHMCS you can set this up automatically to suspend non paid accounts first, then automatically delete them. Notices are also sent to the user for you.
    █ -- Web Hosting - Design - Search Engine Optimization!

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll have a look at the documentation again

I must delete a domain manually from WHMCS. Shouldn't that carryover to WHM and delete the domain there too? It's not working for me.