Need VPS + Script install

I need a VPS server for around 50$/month plus guaranteed installation of this script:

http://www.sibsoft.net/xfilesharing.html

Need this asap

Quote Originally Posted by _Brent_ View Post
    I need a VPS server for around 50$/month plus guaranteed installation of this script:

Need this asap
    Hi there,

Could you let us know more about your requirements? (diskspace, bandwidth, control panel)

You are going to need a fully managed VPS provider then. Unfortunately, many providers have a different interpretation of the words "fully managed" and thus offer different things under their fully managed plans. I would recommend that you look for a few different fully managed VPS providers within your budget and contact their sales department to ask if they will help you install the script

Any *nix-based VPS would be able to run that, fairly straightforward. Would this be a public file share or private?

But as said earlier, resources and quality of VPS's varies greatly, so how much disk + bw are you looking for?

It would be private, therefore wouldnt need much BW or space... as I said, something in a 50$ range should suffice...

It would be private, therefore wouldnt need much BW or space... as I said, something in a 50$ range should suffice...
    Do search on the forums, compile a list of those you like and ask for feedback from clients. That's what I would do.

Need this asap
    I'm doubtful you're going to find anyone who offers this as an upfront service - especially considering that, according to that site, there are only 300 people running in that script in the world.

You might consider finding a good host and then paying someone to install it for you (i.e., contract with a freelance sysadmin), or perhaps contact the provider and ask if you can buy some sysadmin time to install that.

xfilesharing is easy for installation and there is a very few installtion requirements and ALL there requirements are same features in any cPanel server / VPS .. .. but you will need to find a stable host and get a good deal of the bandwidth / storage ..

check the VPS offer section in here .. and try to contact the companies that you find they meet your BW / Storage requirements .. and sure you will find some companies that could install it for you ( but will be hard to find any company to keep managing it for you )