UK cPanel Reseller

Hi,

I am looking for a good, reliable UK host which offers cPanel shared reseller hosting... Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by WombleUK View Post
    I am looking for a good, reliable UK host which offers cPanel shared reseller hosting... Any suggestions?
    For how many sites ?
    With what specific/additional features (if any) ?
    At what budget ?
    What payment method ?
    Oversold, Undersold or dont care ?

The more detail you can provide the more likely a suitable host can be recommended.
    Without answers to those kind of questions, any recommendation will be worthless ...
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

I am looking to host about 50 sites currently although this is growing, I am currently using about 150gb/m bandwidth. Was looking to keep cost below 50p/m. I am more interested in reliability, performance and quality of support over loads of features.

Sounds like you'd be better off with a VPS with that many accounts.

You'll definitely be able to get a decent reseller with that sort of budget. Are the sites mainly database driven or the majority just HTML/CSS ? How much disk space are you looking for?
    Craig Messer - www.veloxserv.co.uk
    VeloxServ Communications Ltd - Company Number: 07357707 | VAT Number: GB 119 7652 89
    UK Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Rackspace, Web Hosting & Managed Services
    Wolverhampton and London UK

Quote Originally Posted by XTremo View Post
    Sounds like you'd be better off with a VPS with that many accounts.
    I'm not sure I'd agree he'd be better of with a VPS. There would be a lot more to consider and manage with a VPS. I'd say a reseller would be a good solution.

50 sites on a reseller is fine in my opinion and 150GB bandwidth is also fine since it would work out at only 3GB per account per month (assuming it's spread almost evenly amongst the site and not one site using 100GB+ bandwidth all by itself).
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

I am looking to host about 50 sites currently although this is growing
    Whichever host you choose, make sure you confirm with them that they offer free websites transfer
    That will save you a lot of time and headache.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

I am looking to host about 50 sites currently although this is growing, I am currently using about 150gb/m bandwidth. Was looking to keep cost below 50p/m. I am more interested in reliability, performance and quality of support over loads of features.
    Hi

For 50 month you could get yourself a quality VPS with CPanel in the UK!!

Would a VPS be a problem for you?
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

At that level (of sites and budget) a decent non-oversold reseller account should be available to you, which will outperfom most VPS and all servers at the same price-level.
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Quote Originally Posted by IH-Rameen View Post
    I'm not sure I'd agree he'd be better of with a VPS. There would be a lot more to consider and manage with a VPS. I'd say a reseller would be a good solution.

50 sites on a reseller is fine in my opinion and 150GB bandwidth is also fine since it would work out at only 3GB per account per month (assuming it's spread almost evenly amongst the site and not one site using 100GB+ bandwidth all by itself).
    I agree. Too many people that because VPS is generally close to the same cost is the natural progression, but its simply not.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated | Virtual Premium Servers
    Server Locations in: Dallas | Los Angeles | Singapore | Amsterdam

You can get a very good Reseller account or VPS server with that budget. I recommend using a Reseller account.

Like suggested by others, you can get a good vps with your budget.. However, just incase if you are not comfortable with managing a vps on your own, make sure you go for a managed VPS. You can get a decent managed vps within your budget.. Managed vps, wont need you to take care of your VPS. Your host should be able to keep it up2date for you.
    RSHosting.com: Reliable & Secure, Managed Web Hosting since 2003
    UK / US datacenters Linux & Windows Servers Cpanel / Plesk RvSkins+RvsiteBuilder Pro Softaculous WHMCS + SSL
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Cloud Servers | Managed Dedicated Servers
    100% SLA Network Uptime + White Labelled End user support & 30 days money back guarantee

Look for reliable and reputed UK web host which can provide 24/7 live support. I wish you all the best.