Thumbs up Review of

Hello people, I am here to write a review on Virtual Private Server service.

Support Ticket response time: 15-20 mins.
    Download/Upload Speed of the VPS: 9/10
    Stress test scores: 9.5/10
    Customer support: 9/10
    RAR/UnRAR Speeds: 8/10

I own over 10 Virtual Private Servers form a lot of hosts and I must say buying form was the best thing that happened. And I mean it.
    Last night I was really ****ed up, my VPS (which had sensitive data on it) was hacked, I contacted customer support and I was really happy with the help I received.

I hope to stay with them for a long time. I would recommend their service to everyone.

Thanks for reading,
    Chuck Finley

St. John's, NL
    Have you submitted a domain as proof that you host with them? Either publicly here, or to a mod?
    Cpanel/WHM PHP Perl Ruby Full Time Support
    LCWSoft - Canada web hosting (based in Newfoundland) since 2007
    Servers based in the US and Canada (Uptime Report)

For some reason the HostHatch website isn't displaying their actual offered services, and the domain was just registered last month.

Out of curiosity, how did you find out about this company?

Please submit your domain to the mods to verify this review if you have not done so already. WHT is a respected place for reviews as they all must be verified as legitimate. Not saying this isn't a legitimate review, I really hope it is. It's good to see company's taking care of their clients and actually providing a worthwhile service. But it does seem a little odd that the website isn't completed and the domain was just recently registered.
    vpsBoard - An active resource for all things Virtual Private Servers. Tutorials, Guides, Offers and more!
    Come join the conversation! 90,000 posts and growing daily! The fastest growing hosting forum around!

Hey Vazapi,

The site is being moved at the moment, It was fine a week ago. (Ofcourse the site design does not affect any of the services)

We are re-designing the website so it will be fine tonight.

Anyway, Thanks for the review OP

Last edited by HostHatch_AR; 05-30-2011 at 01:37 PM.