Exclamation WHMCS V4.5 Now Available!

WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for web hosts
    www.whmcs.com

May 30, 2011 - We are pleased to announce our latest new release - Version 4.5 of the WHMCS Billing & Support Software.

WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for online web hosting businesses. Designed to fully automate and streamline your business, WHMCS helps with everything from initial customer signup, through order provisioning & management, to support via the built in help desk.

WHMCS is a secure, extendable and scalable solution for businesses of all sizes and with an ever increasing userbase & strong support & developer community, WHMCS is a solution that will continue to grow along with your business.

V4.5 is the culmination of lots of hard work over the past 4 months, with many new features as well as usability enhancements and a real focus on maximising reliability & improving areas of potential confusion.

Just a selection of the highlights from the new version are:

• 4 New Order Form Styles & Designs
    • An Enhanced Admin Order Process
    • 2CheckOut Recurring Billing (Subscriptions)
    • All New ResellerClub/NetEarthOne/LogicBoxes API Modules for automated Email Forwarding, DNS Host Record Management & ID Protection Toggling
    • Fixed Term Products support for offering free trials, time limited items, etc...
    • Improved ticket handling workflow with predefined reply live search, ajax ticket client assignment, and mass ticket commands to top of list
    • Upgrade/Downgrade promotions support
    • Enhanced PDF Invoice functionality & simplified custom field inclusion
    • cPanel automated Shared to Reseller Upgrades, dedicated IP upgrades (with the configurable package addon) and reasons passed to the WHM API
    • Updates for Developers with new API functions, an internal API, and new hooks
    • And much much more...

If you would like to find out more, please take a moment to review our detailed changelog available @ www.whmcs.com/WHMCS V4.5 Changelog.pdf

If you have any questions, please post on our forums or open a sales ticket and one of our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.

For more information or to order, please visit our website @ www.whmcs.com
    WHMCompleteSolution
    The Complete Client Management, Billing & Support System
    www.whmcs.com

I haven't used WHMCS in a while but love to see the great progress on it. Excellent work! Hope it keeps up.

I am having a Deja Vu. Wasn't it like 10 days ago when whmcs 4.5 was released?

been almost 5 months I think since I used whmcs.. I'm pretty shocked at most there updates they keep revamping there product..
    Mrgeekchris.com ~ It's not just a job It's a passion
    "Mistakes are proof that you are trying"