Website run in some places and some places it not run

In my windows dedicated server. I have 800+ websites. My issues is some computers the websites are working perfectly and some computers the sites are not loading properly. When i change the computer to local dns it works perfect. But all the peoples are not possible to change the open dns to there computers. How to solve this issue. Any tips in the server?

probably a dns propagation issue or your ISP dns is giving problems. Check your local resolver settings .
    Sam - Expertise in Windows/Linux server support, IaaS and PaaS Management - Custom Software Development
    Email: exec @ | Skype: unni_active

London, UK
    Hi sprakas4,
    if the issue is on a few machines only, then it might be just the DNS servers that they use, in which case you can't do much.

On the other hand, if you are experiencing the same issue form various different locations, then the problem might lie with your DNS provider or ISP as pointed by activelobby4u.
    To resolve this you could try get in touch with their support, if that doesn't help, you can always migrate your domains to a new DNS hosting provider. Maybe migrate one or two at first as a test.

plug in your domain on this website

it will analyze your domain pointing and name server configuration,
    if you see any errors there, that's your issue.

if you don't see these errors there, there are many more tests that you could run from a location that cannot access the site via the domain, try going through the IP address directly and see if it can even reach the server.

a ping & traceroute to the server from the client and back from the client to the server might help you resolve this issue with your hosting provider networking team. - Managed Hosting Solutions 2004 - 2016

Reset DNS Zone then check it....