5-hostgator
    6-Arvixe

please help me to take the right decision

my budget between 20$ and 25$

and resources between 40 to 60

my first priority is uptime, secure servers and best servers performance

thanks every body for helping me

if it has to be one in the list i would say Hostgator

they all are good, you can finalize one by testing their support services.

i can comment on Just Host as few years back we had a server with them, their respond time to tickets is slow, even billing tickets took sometime 24 hours to get resolved/completed.
    Web Hosting: Reliable inexpensive cPanel Web Hosting Offers
    █ Domain Registration: Register Domain names, Domain registration in India
    Reseller Hosting: Linux Reseller with cPanel/WHM and Domain Name
    █ Digital Certificates: SSL Certificates with Dedicated IP at no additional cost

We had a reseller account on Site5 long time ago. Their support was too slow and poor and uptime was bad. Search on http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php to find reviews that made about these providers.
    domainCart - Domain and Hosting Order PHP Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

Hostgator would be my choice if uptime & reliability is important.
    The cheaper you pay, the more troubles you would get.

hostgator and justhost

I have 5 reseller account with site5,They are very good

Quote Originally Posted by aligaaly View Post
    good evening every body

iam confused with 6 reseller hosting

1-site5
    2-Just Host
    3-KVCHosting
    4-MochaHost
    5-hostgator
    6-Arvixe

please help me to take the right decision

my budget between 20$ and 25$

and resources between 40 to 60

my first priority is uptime, secure servers and best servers performance

thanks every body for helping me
    I trust that you did your research on these Web Hosts?
    The above mentioned web hosts are all quite well known and have good reputations. However do these hosts meet your requirements?

As a side note, Most web host's have secure servers (It's highly important in this industry) However it is also good practice to ensure your account is secure. I always encourage people to routinely update their scripts to their latest releases which will help secure your account and prevent any hack attempts (especially commercial scripts which are installed through Fantastico like Wordpress/Joomla etc).

Given the $20/$25 budget you are working with there are some cheap VPS providers which may fit your budget and will offer better performance than a shared hosting environment - The resources offered on a VPS plan for $20/$25 may not be to impressive though)

Good luck on your Web Host Hunt Aligaaly!

from that list, i would list site5 as they have good support around the clock..
    Looking for shared or reseller or VPS Hosting ?
    Try our service at https://www.sosys.net!
    Singapore - Indonesia - Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Kusman View Post
    from that list, i would list site5 as they have good support around the clock..
    All the mentioned Web Hosts offer 24/7 support as well.

The question is what best suits your needs and which is the most convenient for you? More specifically..

1)What sort of Support do they offer? Ticket/Phone/Chat? If so What hours?

2)Do they have a ticket response time?

3)Is Billing closed after 5pm?

4)What timezones do they operate in?

These things all play their part before you even start to contemplate which plan you're looking to get and which one will best suite your requirements and pocket.

I would recommend HostGator that suits best to your budget, resources and server uptime, as well as good customer support/service.
    I've been with them for 1 year now and I'm very happy with their services, supports, etc.
    Web Hosting Business Guide Book - Getting & Managing Your First 1,000 Clients in Web Hosting
    Enter Your cPanel Login & We'll Back It Up, Every Day! - SiteAutoBackup.Com
    Got WHM instead? Enter your WHM login and we'll backup everything, everyday. It's simple.

Based on reviews I have seen here I could not say that all hosts in your list are well reputed. I would suggest you to do a thorough research before you go with any.

Your lists are good. Heard few bad reviews about hostgator and arvixe. Overall they are good to go.

Purchased VPS from Mochahost a month ago. Had huge downtimes due to node cpu overload (someone abuses node). Mochahost did not fixed problems - and I contacted them at least five times. Every few days new nightmare arises with them. So, if you care about your money, time and nerves, stay away from Mochahost.
    -----------------------------
    > e-topbiz.com
    > phpcgishop.com

Your lists are good. Heard few bad reviews about hostgator and arvixe. Overall they are good to go.
    As a company grows you are always going to see people who are not happy with their services, this is very common with any large business and it's just a customers main experience rather than their entire business being "bad" as a customers review makes them out to be.

In it's entirety, I'd say Hostgator is a good optoin.
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

HostGator have a good reputation.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

What is the general opinion about JustHost? Because they offer a good plan to start I mean they offer clientexec of whcms free with your reseller account but I want to hear something from someone that have a service with them

I would say Site5. I have an account with them. They went through a transition period a few years back. They work good for my hosting needs that currently require what services they provide. Hostgator is big and from what I hear they are real quality as well. I think they are about even for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by jdiaz View Post
    What is the general opinion about JustHost? Because they offer a good plan to start I mean they offer clientexec of whcms free with your reseller account but I want to hear something from someone that have a service with them
    Expecting a particular "hosting company" users to notice this thread and then sharing their own experience is something difficult in limited time.. Try finding their reviews and you will get your answers.. And ofc, bewise while choosing your particular shortlisted host. Good luck.
    RSHosting.com: Reliable & Secure, Managed Web Hosting since 2003
    UK / US datacenters Linux & Windows HostingLet'sEncrypt SSL
    Web Hosting | Managed Wordpress Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Cloud Server | Managed Dedicated Servers

We had a reseller account on Site5 long time ago.
    How long ago that was, might be important. As far as I recall, Site5 went through a management change, a data center change, and then through an ownership and management change yet again. The Site5 of 5-6 years ago isn't really the Site5 of today. I'm not saying it's necessarily better, just that it's very much a different company now.