VPS recommendation/help

I need an VPS in turkey/egypt. It don't have to be anything major just need to be a fair ammount on bandwidth. I did have a VPS before and I was having an issue before and gave up. So i figured out ill try it again and ask for help here.

The OS would be Linux and Unbunta 10.10. I will be using setting it up and an SSh tunneling using multiple ip's. The issue I kept having was the outgoing ip was always the same for example. Lets say i have ip's which are 1.1.1.1 and 1.1.1.2. If i log into 1.1.1.1 the outgoing ip shows up as 1.1.1.1 and if i log into 1.1.1.2 the outgoing ip still shows up as 1.1.1.1. I need to set it so that when i log into a 1.1.1.2 to shows up as 1.1.1.2 as the outgoing. Same for when i log into 1.1.1.1 it shows up as 1.1.1.1 on the outgoing end. I need to know how to set it like this. Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Smasher

Bump, Still no Answer.

Smasher

Cant think of any egypt/turkey companys of the top of my head. Is this a must have? What about EU locations this would broaden your search.
    Virtual6 - UK Dedicated Servers, Colocation and VPS.
    UK Supermicro Xeon E3-1240v3 Dedicated servers, up to 4x drives, 8GB - 32GB RAM.
    European KVM VPS with guaranteed vCPU, Auto DDoS detection & mitigation, Proxmox VE 3.x control panel.

Quote Originally Posted by ukscservers View Post
    Cant think of any egypt/turkey companys of the top of my head. Is this a must have? What about EU locations this would broaden your search.
    I want to set it up like an Sock proxy. It will be for a game. A few weeks ago they did an ip restrition that why i need an eygpt/turkey. Netherlands will work as well. I found IntoVps.com. It a good price for what you get. I really don't need anything major just need the help with the ip issue. Not to sure how to set it up thou.

Thanks
    Smasher

Quote Originally Posted by Smasher03 View Post
    I want to set it up like an Sock proxy. It will be for a game. A few weeks ago they did an ip restrition that why i need an eygpt/turkey. Netherlands will work as well. I found IntoVps.com. It a good price for what you get. I really don't need anything major just need the help with the ip issue. Not to sure how to set it up thou.

Thanks
    Smasher
    Hello Sir,

Easiest way to create sock proxy...
    http://vectrosecurity.com/content/view/67/26/

with it you can create sock proxy without any problem, but if you still face any problem just let me know, i will help you out..

Thanks in advance

Regards,
    WaQas.

http://citynethost.com/vps.asp
    They're in Egypt.

And why do you want to use a host in Egypt?
    They are unstable now.
    musicfanbox.net - is my web site.

Still need help

Im still having a few Issues. I have tried an Egypt Vps's however they don't seem to be very stable at all. The net keeps crashing. I was looking into getting a VPS thru Netherlands and just get multiple Ip's. The issue i am having is when i have 3 ips the outgoin ip is always the same. I need to chage it so when i log into the VPS using ssh tunneling the outgoing ip is always the same. For example. Lets say i have ip's which are 1.1.1.1 and 1.1.1.2. If i log into 1.1.1.1 the outgoing ip shows up as 1.1.1.1 and if i log into 1.1.1.2 the outgoing ip still shows up as 1.1.1.1. I need to set it so that when i log into a 1.1.1.2 to shows up as 1.1.1.2 as the outgoing. Same for when i log into 1.1.1.1 it shows up as 1.1.1.1 on the outgoing end. If anyone could give me a guide that would be great.

Thanks
    Smasher

Quote Originally Posted by Smasher03 View Post
    Im still having a few Issues. I have tried an Egypt Vps's however they don't seem to be very stable at all. The net keeps crashing. I was looking into getting a VPS thru Netherlands and just get multiple Ip's. The issue i am having is when i have 3 ips the outgoin ip is always the same. I need to chage it so when i log into the VPS using ssh tunneling the outgoing ip is always the same. For example. Lets say i have ip's which are 1.1.1.1 and 1.1.1.2. If i log into 1.1.1.1 the outgoing ip shows up as 1.1.1.1 and if i log into 1.1.1.2 the outgoing ip still shows up as 1.1.1.1. I need to set it so that when i log into a 1.1.1.2 to shows up as 1.1.1.2 as the outgoing. Same for when i log into 1.1.1.1 it shows up as 1.1.1.1 on the outgoing end. If anyone could give me a guide that would be great.

Thanks
    Smasher
    Bump, still no answer