24x7servermanagement.com a joke?

24x7servermanagement.com are supposedly provide 24/7 server management and other services but 9+ hours after signup and PAID via Paypal still no peep from this 27/7 guys.

Is there at least one guy out there that have some good experience from this company?
    Frank Coetzee
    SA Internet News Group cc

"I hear and I forget, I see and I remember. I do and I understand. " - Chinese Proverb

Do remember that it is a weekend, a holiday weekend at that. If you're a new customer, many companies (especially smaller ones) won't address you until normal business hours.

I'm not excusing their actions, by any means, but truthfully, it's best to remember that weekends and holidays typically leave businesses running on a 'skeleton crew', meaning only support and emergency services will be available.

I 100% agree yes but how would the SAME that you said sounds for a 24/7 garage or 24/7 take away?

In fact I considered to also use them for server management but frankly I don't think 24/7 guys that actually only work 5 days a week is a good idea because servers don't take holiday or weekends so far as that I know.
    Frank Coetzee

"I hear and I forget, I see and I remember. I do and I understand. " - Chinese Proverb

And to be honest I am in a hell of a situation. Ordered a new server for migration and it MUST be done this weekend but I cannot migrate before security hardening. Problem is that I used my last money in credit card to pay for this service so I cannot even pay other guys to do that for me. (Can also not transfer money to credit card untill tomorrow so....)
    Frank Coetzee

Their ADVERTISEMENT is right on this page saying. "Industry leading response times". any comment on that? Order for security hardening was placed and paid via Paypal more than 14 hours ago without any response except automated order, payment confirmation etc.
    Frank Coetzee

They offer 24x7 servermanagement, but not 24x7 sales. So, what is your problem?
    www.qirus.eu - Dedicated & virtual servers - Colocation

Month-to-month contract - No setup fees - High quality servers and network

Quote Originally Posted by Frankc22 View Post
    In fact I considered to also use them for server management but frankly I don't think 24/7 guys that actually only work 5 days a week is a good idea because servers don't take holiday or weekends so far as that I know.
    You DO realize that companies compartmentalize things, right? So, just because sales isn't around on weekends doesn't mean server admins aren't! Plenty of companies have compartmentalized departments where billing/sales isn't open 24x7, but support and admin is. In fact, MOST do this. Again, I'm not saying that.

And to be honest I am in a hell of a situation. Ordered a new server for migration and it MUST be done this weekend but I cannot migrate before security hardening. Problem is that I used my last money in credit card to pay for this service so I cannot even pay other guys to do that for me. (Can also not transfer money to credit card untill tomorrow so....)
    Post here, I'm sure you can work something out with someone there.

The fact is, again, this is a weekend. Most companies don't provide sales support over the weekend. Industry standard? Try WORLDWIDE standard. Try contacting Sony sales on the weekend. Try contacting Softlayer sales on the weekend (ok, you might have a chance there). Try contacting any major company sales on the weekend. Your response will be iffy at best.

Have some patience, relax, enjoy the weekend. The world won't end by Tuesday!

They offer 24x7 servermanagement, but not 24x7 sales. So, what is your problem?
    Hmm. I can bet my life that the PRIMARY GOAL of any business in the world is to make money, right?

They simple are just NOT around to WORK but to make MONEY out of their work and sales personnel's primary goal is to help the company to make money, while the other staff merely keep existing money flowing in.

I am well aware that most companies don't have sales staff during weekends but it don't make it right, specific NOT for the never sleep internet server environment. (the bigger companies can effort it NOT to earn more money during weekends yes but in my opinion first impression counts for smaller comapnies, weekend or not)
    Frank Coetzee

Thank you linux-tech. I would prefer to make use of your service but as deaf one man show I don't have that kind of money and http://www.asciidigital.com/linux.php offered to help me out and said I can pay tomorrow.

Oh, I conncted to SALES chat and voila.... is that not how the internet businesses should operate or are making MONEY (sales) not so important?
    Frank Coetzee

Quote Originally Posted by Qirus View Post
    They offer 24x7 servermanagement, but not 24x7 sales.
    I agree. I've worked a few places where the support was 24/7 for existing clients but sales was only normal business hours. It's also likely that those who handle the 24/7 support (i.e. the techs) don't actually handle sales as well.

Hmm. I can bet my life that the PRIMARY GOAL of any business in the world is to make money, right?
    That is the nature of business, but doesn't mean that just because you think their sales should be 24/7 that they will agree.

They simple are just NOT around to WORK but to make MONEY out of their work and sales personnel's primary goal is to help the company to make money, while the other staff merely keep existing money flowing in.
    If that's how you choose to see it...

I am well aware that most companies don't have sales staff during weekends but it don't make it right
    And it "don't" make it wrong either... Quoted your "don't" due to the poor grammar.

specific NOT for the never sleep internet server environment. (the bigger companies can effort it NOT to earn more money during weekends yes but in my opinion first impression counts for smaller comapnies, weekend or not)
    So instead of finding another provider to sign up with, you came here and wasted your time complaining? That would lend me to believe that you're going to wait, whether you want to or not.

Hey, I could be wrong, but I think you need to relax
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

My company had serious problems when they tried to take care of our server

I do not advise using this company, are totally unprepared