Thread: burst advise me

burst advise me

over 2 years i was running my sites with a vps at enotcnetworks one month ago it's stoped from working then before some days the company sites stoped from working too so i guess it's the end i lost my buckup and i m going start over from the biggining.

i want go to and want ask about there vps and there basic support all what i want is a good up time . no packet lost . what do you think about them

there are many positive and negative comments about them.
    Generally they are host who exist in the market for quite sometime.
    You should search in the forum to understand their service more. :: Cloud Hosting Reliable Xen VPS :: Serving Customer From More Than 40 Countries.
    Hosting Services Available in the USA ● Germany ● Malaysia ● Singapore and Hong Kong

Burst is one of the good budget vps providers, do not expect a 5 minute kinda support but i would prefer LA facility if you would like to join them.
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

read the review about the vps company before u buy.
    Looking for shared or reseller or VPS Hosting ?
    Try our service at!
    Singapore - Indonesia - Malaysia

Their prices are great , Their support is really good , uptime is just like any other provider and probably better, there is hundreds of reviews on WHT you may want to do a search and read the good and bad ones.
    Chicago VPS | Gigabit uplink

OpenVPN VPS